Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

This is why I’m excited for Imperial Majesty, and Divine Intervention. Yes, please live up to your name(s)!

12 Likes

Dream Beaver definitely did.

7 Likes

Hey @sunra108 I noticed you liked my post, and I don’t think we’ve crossed paths much around here; nice to meet ya!
If you want to check out my grow of your namesake strain, I’ve got some going that are only about 3 weeks old. Feel free to come watch em grow up!

9 Likes

Blue Tara F3 Day 35

37 Likes

Pretty sure Bodhi named Sun Ra after the musician, not sunra108 haha…

13 Likes

Dream Lotus put outside the end of July. This particular plant grew the largest, tallest, and best overall structure. It has the most powerful smell, my wife says it smells like a fruit cocktail.

41 Likes

Lol. But did SunRa108 name himself after the musician or the Bodhi strain? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

8 Likes

I just got a pack of Dream Lotus maybe I’ll grow them soon too, if space allows lol :joy:

Too many strains and not enough time or space!

I always loved the Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut and her offspring too. Maybe I’ll have her back soon.

Have a good weekend everyone!

10 Likes

I have seen all the Bodhi packs you buy from Shoe, so you would need a considerable amount of space to grow a small fraction of what you have purchased recently.

9 Likes

The “sunra” portion of sunra108 is a tribute to the musician
Sun Ra, (born Herman Poole Blount), the 108 is a reference
to Tibetan rosaries of 108 beads.

15 Likes

Thank you @HeadyBearAdventures nice to meet you too.
Haven’t crossed paths much around here 'cause I haven’t
been on many paths here.
Peaked from the sidelines a few times with some :heart:'s
and stepped out of the greenery with a couple of "Reply"s
but I am still trying to see the forest from the trees at OG
still, the views have been excellent.

Been watching the Sun Ra babies since day 1 posting
with interest and excitement as most of your posts provide
as well as the excellent information and education.
Much obliged.

14 Likes

BDSC has the new Bodhi drop with a new freebie Pine Apple( Congo Kashmir x Lavender Lemonade)

11 Likes

Thanks @SEMOActivist I can’t resist an opportunity to experience a good cream pie… or in this case two.

That unknown freebie is what did it for me. It sealed the deal. Wonder if that’s exclusive to them?

Edit… wow that Pine Apple(Congo Kashmir x Lavender Lemonade) went quick… I snagged one and 5 minutes later they’re gone. I’m glad I monitor the forums while at work. It really pays off sometimes.

17 Likes

I am glad someone here got some of those seeds I couldnt buy any as. I hit my seed/plant budget for the month.

7 Likes

Wait you got a monthly seed budget? :joy: I’ve said it before, but I don’t mind repeating myself. Thank God for trades on OG!

7 Likes

I have to do something with the disposable income. The US Dollar is losing value by the day. If you did not know the Fed is printing $90,000 a second to fund the Ukrainians and everyone else. Bodhi seeds keep value better than dollars.

11 Likes

That’s hilarious. Your talking me into buying seeds I shouldn’t :joy:. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

That is what I tell myself when I buy seeds. :wink:

2 Likes

11 Likes

I have gold, Columbian Gold seeds.

7 Likes