Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Bodhis wife. They were recently married.

7 Likes

Momentary Lapse Of Reason F2

7 Likes

The guy is hella private.

4 Likes

True… but Sage isn’t. She’s out there on social media.

And BTW the mystery of the lineage of “Momentary Lapse of Reason” being explained as mystery seeds was described/debunked by Shoe, a seedbank owner… just not some random person on Discord. So that gives it a little more credibility.

9 Likes

Yeah, maybe. If they don’t forget to label the bag :rofl:

I dont understand the hate. I am a grower of everything, I love to see what I can do with a seed. If it was coming from a guy like me, yeah fuck him those would be very questionable seeds. Coming from someone with the experience, connections, and a stock of great genetics I do not care that it is unknown.

As far as not knowing what is in the genetics that horse has fled the barn decades ago. So many quastionable clones, seeds and breeders out there, Bodhi isnt one of them.

8 Likes

Yeah sounds like a hater. Who cares that he gave away free seeds that he didn’t know the lineage of? Could be :fire: or :poop:

And who cares if someone makes F2s of some freebies. If you don’t want any, don’t take any.

1 Like

It’s not hate. More like wishful thinking. Sending mystery seeds out into the world is something I see from pollen chuckers.
The space under my lights is limited, and there isn’t room for mystery. I like to know what to expect.

5 Likes

@Bobgrows was generous enough to send multiple people including myself pucks of random seeds that were found from previous pollination. The ones that fall along the wayside and may be found later. I was able to look back and see what some of those plants may be and they definitely seem to be worth trying just for the potential. Bodhi does this usually with the x everything crosses for freebies. CSI Humboldt also does this with “Fallen Soldiers.”

Theyre not even being sold. Just generous people trying to spread possible fire. My favorite strains are the chems and noone even knows what they are.

8 Likes

So can’t you just pick a different freebie? What’s the problem here? Each store has a bunch to choose from. I don’t get it.

7 Likes

I’m not a hater. 95% of the plants under my lights are Bodhi genetics. I guess what I’m trying to say is, I wish I never heard of the Momentary lapse of reason.
It makes me think he isn’t as organized as I thought.

3 Likes

it was just a momentary lapse tho… :joy:

10 Likes

Haters goona hate.

1 Like

All of this rhetoric involves “a gift horse and a mouth”…

2 Likes

Its like a Christmas Present to me, is it that sweet toy or the crappy sweater from grandma?

2 Likes

Guess you’ll have to open it and find out. Chances of that happening would be higher if it had a tag eh. Hopefully Bodhi sees this and knows there was at least one guy who wasn’t a fan of those seeds being sent out.

3 Likes

He’s very organized. But like us, he smokes weed. So shit happens.
I believe in due time, the truth will come out.

Right now it’s a mystery and a surprise. Like the bagseed i grew for 20 years. Some folks like that hunt. Though the “mystery strain” is not for me but that may change.

8 Likes

Did your lavender jack phenos smell like a grandma’s nursing home room but in a good way?

5 Likes

JBC is dropping the new Bodhi strains Tursday. If you missed out on the new freebie this could be your chance to pick up a pack.

-WE EXPECT THE FOLLOWING NEW GEAR FROM BODHI TO DROP TUESDAY 10/3 AT 7:00AM PACIFIC TIME ALONG WITH SOME NEW FREEBIE CHOICES!!!

12 Likes

Nothing this round was grown that well so keep in mind anything I say should be taken with a grain of salt. Out of the 3 lav jacks I got 3 different smells. I’m also not very good at describing aromas but this is my best attempt

Lav Jack 1 (tall) - sweet floral slight fruity, a bit like eucalyptus but not exactly.
Lav Jack 2 (purple) - Lemon pledge / floor cleaner / slight skunky
Lav Jack 3 - mildly rubbery, earthy, peppery

They all smell good but I wouldn’t rate any of them as extreme odor (this round at least). My herer HP was very low odor and the Chem 91 x SSDD was on the lower end as well. Baba Kush, Lav Jack 2 and 1 smell the best out of everything to me.

Have you grown out LJ before or did you get your sample from someone else? The nursing home room description was pretty funny haha. I just cut everything down and have a lot more pictures in my thread of the Lav Jacks if you’re interested in that strain :

18 Likes