Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah I did 4 runs of it but I lost both phenos I had. The one I ran the most and bred with a Malawi moonshine for fun had a really strong aroma of preserved lemon, raisins, lavender, and earthiness it reminds me of the potpourri mixes old people have around. The other pheno I had sounds like your #2 pheno. Mine were both really bushy and liked to be topped.

Edit: my lemon and pine pheno never colored out though compared to the other pheon. My profile picture is a side nug shot of one of the runs I did with her.

22 Likes

My hot take on the “Momentary Lapse of Judgment “ is this

Maybe this “mystery” strain isn’t a mystery but more like a puzzle/brain teaser or riddle of sorts and I may have figured it out.

I think that the biggest middle finger to Berner and greed would be to give away a strain that hype boys paid a few hundred bucks for during the album release

We know Bodhi has never put out literal mystery seeds, more like fallen soldiers where he knows the male.

And I think we can all agree that his decision to join Cookies was a “momentary lapse of judgment” lol

Nice try by his wife though haha

But of course that’s just my theory.

28 Likes

That’s always how I interpreted it. And that, to me at least, makes more sense than an unlabeled bag of seeds.

My guess was it would be a Cookies cross (whatever the most current hype cookies variant was out at time of making them)

:v:

14 Likes

interested to see how this new lavender lemonade cross turns out…

8 Likes

Perhaps I missed it but does anyone here know why they broke up?

I remember the news of Bodhi & Burner working together and the release of the album/hype seed, but that’s the latest I had heard until recently.

3 Likes

Huh, I had presumed the MLOJ was leftovers from the collab, to be honest they’re more intriguing to me as a mystery cross. I would imagine the dad will become clear fairly quickly?

8 Likes

I asked in Shoes discord about the Momentary Lapse of Reason seeds.

SHOE :skunk: — Yesterday at 7:05 PM

They are a mystery as to what is in the “Momentary Lapse of Reason” beans <@1142637398921068545> The name refers to the fact that both Bodhi and Sage forgot to label the bag of beans. They had a “momentary lapse of reason” when they didn’t label the bag of seeds.

14 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what I said a few posts up.

11 Likes

I know you did but it needed to be repeated. And it will need to be repeated again and again, it is the way of the internet.

6 Likes

@SEMOActivist u pasted what I said word for word in Shoes Discord… did u think I was lying? I don’t get it. I clearly said it was information that came from Shoe… then u pasted the same response right after mine. Almost exactly word for word again a few posts later. I just think that’s bizarre. If you think that’s normal etiquette… okay. I just thought it was pretty strange.

2 Likes

No, I was repeating for the other people. I aske din shoes discord before you posted in this thread. It took Shoe a day to answer me. I pasted exactly what shoe responed to me in his discord. YOu never enterd my mind.

There is a time stamp in the response if you bothered to look.

If I called you a liar you would know it.

1 Like

@BRMTreefarmer’s F2 of Bodhi’s Wi-Fi 43 x Kashmir 22.

29 Likes

Is anyone growing MLOR?

3 Likes

Just talked to Bodhi… he presumes the Momentary Lapse of Reason seeds are in fact a Lavendar Lemonade cross but he isn’t 100% positive… could be another freebie. Anyone that wants to copy and paste what I just said below can feel free to do so. :laughing:

26 Likes

I just got off of a zoom call with Bodhi… he presumes the Momentary Lapse of Reason seeds are in fact a Lavendar Lemonade cross but he isn’t 100% positive… could be another freebie.

38 Likes

Hilarious.

9 Likes

Is speed dial still an actual thing?

5 Likes

Just got back from the grocerie store with Bodhi. He said the momentary laps of reasoning might in fact be Lavendar Lemonade Cross

22 Likes

Thanks. That’s good to know.

3 Likes

During a weed-induced vision i had, Bodhi appeared in the smoke and said of the MLOR:
“once it’s growing, the buds be showing, and the smoke is a-blowing, only then you’ll be knowing.”

33 Likes