Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Looks great @Wavesofjoy and welcome to Overgrow.

10 Likes

Welcome @Wavesofjoy! You are the first one here to start to settle the debate. We all wanna know what the fuck Momentary Lapse of Reason is, but no one wants to pop them yet.

You are the chosen one!! Good luck on your journey and report back often.

17 Likes

I found a more detailed description from bodhi about DLA 5 and artifact 1.

26 Likes

I have the super acrid pheno in Panama x DLA 5. The other pheno I have does not fit the description lol it smells like juicy fruit gum and ass cheeks.

15 Likes

The DLA5 crosses Iā€™ve run were junkyard/old gear oil smells. Broken vacuum cleaner belt smell too.

17 Likes

Iā€™ve found chocolate, coffee(various degrees), acrid, gamey and even the burnt rubber, skunky in the DLA 5 s1 I made. I wish I had the space to explore more of those. Someone could easily breed in several different directions ( for smell at least lol)

I gave some of those out and a couple people grew them

23 Likes

the goji x dla 5 you made were righteous and made great hash. Grew them outside. smelled like dirty diapers in the best way possible

11 Likes

These dla 5 sound lovely. Iā€™ve been eyeing the dla 9 partly because the pics Iā€™ve seen of it look exactly how I like my buds to to be structuredā€¦

But honestly itā€™s more than a little hard to sort through the dla lines and really understand whatā€™s what.

5 Likes

I have compiled the information in a list here

13 Likes

Dam thats funny had tears coming from my eyes haha thats funny shit right there

1 Like

got 5 DLA 16 soaking right now. Hopefully find a real nice afghani in these.
Still canā€™t believe @Slammedsonoma420 sent me these as they sold out fast everywhere they dropped. Some cool cats in this here space.

18 Likes

I just transplanted mine into 2 gallons yesterday.

6 Likes

And heā€™s one of the best .

4 Likes

Excited to see what you find. Glad they made the long journey.

I appreciate the kind words!

7 Likes

I have two going from him as well. Iā€™m digging the looks and everything of them early on. Hopefully I have at least one female.

3 Likes

Yeah I missed out on DLA16. Hope thereā€™s a restock of it sometime.

4 Likes

Same! Missed out on both DLA16 and Staff of Life from that drop

4 Likes

I just took clones and flipped the female DLA16 I found to flowering. The Male dla16 successfully re-vegged.! I also have a pack of staff of life I plan to pop and the rest of DLA16 after this run.

7 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple DLA5 pics. I only kept 2 females out of the two packs I ran. One was a hashy sweet kind of smell and the other smelled like a dead rotting animal. It was nasty. In fact, if I hadnā€™t known the backstory via Bodhi on the potcast, I would have thought something was wrong with it. If someone tried to sell me a bag of it I would have passed on it and thought it was bunk. But the high was special for an indica. Very dreamy, didnā€™t make you tired, but gave you a touch of serenity. Average yield, no herm issues, hash didnā€™t turn out as well as I had hopped. Didnā€™t notice a slow veg. Made a few outcrosses with the stinky one and have only run a few of the outcrosses so canā€™t really comment if the trait passed through.

day 54 of 11/13

35 Likes

I have been just sitting here growing Bohdi Seeds and mixing them with modern strains to get that old-school high but turned up a couple of notches. I grew up in Santa Cruz and smoked it a lot when I was little. So far I have been crossbreeding and have the following new strains to grow. I am more into bringing these strains back than hoarding seeds so if anyone needs some beans let me know.

• I had a girl go hermie so have a ton of Soulmate Fems.
  • Found Big Sur Holy Weed Seeds at Reeferman and crossed them with Starkiller. You can imagine.
  • Cross-bred my Soulmate with Thai. Middle THC, fun high.
  • crossed Soulmate with HP Skunk for a unique tasting old school bud.

I have soulmate pollen so can cross with whatever we can imagine.

24 Likes