Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I hear what you guys are saying but I’m experiencing it differently hehehe
I get the cookies thing though and it took me a while to sift through enough to know what you mean about the duration of the high. That changed for me when I discovered the seeds that were made by the now retired Chunky’s Bagseeds. His OGKB 2.0 clone and the breeding work using his Cookieboi male are an absolute departure from your typical cookies strains.
Everyone I share it with wants more LOL It’s strong enough and lasting enough that I pick and choose when I smoke it and I probably smoke at least 10 joints on a slow day so I have that tolerance thing going on. That’s why whenever anything cuts through that tolerance level, I take notice hehe

11 Likes

I have some Soar F2 repro from Bodhi to trade if someone is interested :dizzy:

Looking for landrace, heirloom ,Snow high or Bodhi stuff :pray:

Lots of love :heartpulse:

PM if interested

12 Likes

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/bodhi-seeds-roadkill-unicorn-v2-f1-15-regular-seeds/

7 Likes

Is the label on that pack of Bodhi seeds made of real Gold? Im trying to figure out why the bidding is so high now.

5 Likes

That’s highly sought after early bodhi cross where he tried to do RKS.

8 Likes

That Road Kill Unicorn has some killer phenos. The Purple Unicorn Pheno of RKU bodhi described as “blackberry menthol chem syrup” but there’s some really rank phenos that are supposed to be very foul smelling. I picked up a pack of RKU from Shoe a short while back because I figured I’d never see that pack pop up again. I have been smoking Blackberry Lotus all year and I think it’ll be interesting to compare.

Bodhi’s RKU

30 Likes

Got 4/7 tails going so far off the pagoda 24 hrs later so far good sign hoping to see the rest of them with tails tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

21 Likes

The coolest phenos of RKU are the ones that have actual pink and purple trichs.

I also agree that canna capitalism is pathetic. With one of the most pathetic parts being people who piggyback off of established breeders . Offering nothing new to the game.
Sadly Bodhi has tons of those folks riding his coat tails.

21 Likes

I smoked some Roadkill Unicorn from a local dispensary a few years ago, it was fantastic herb! Some real pissy shitty barnyard stank over purple fruit and afghani hashyness, it reminded me of the best Blackberry Kush that I’ve had but waaaay more interesting, better high, and more potent

13 Likes

I think it’s because it’s an auction? I’m not following it, don’t care, but I’m actually surprised it’s only at $106 right now; the auction musta just started haha. Whoever wins it’ll probably list it somewhere a week from now for twice what they paid for it…

Really? That’s interesting; I always loved Blackberry Kush. The only Purple Unicorn hybrid of Bodhi’s I’ve tried did not remind me of Blackberry Anything at all, but that was a PU f5 hybrid.

Maybe I should bid on that pack… haha!

Edit: I just clicked on that link, it’s now up to $171, so… haha. I may have to follow this, just to see where it finally ends up.

14 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m definitely gonna keep my eye on that Purple Unicorn auction. Whoever “O asteriskatseriskateriskateriskasterisk4” is, it looks like they bid against themselves multiple times, driving the price up from $106 to $146, even though nobody bid against them at their original bid offer of $106. And then raised it again on their own, from $156 to $166.

I mean… Is this a joke? Whoever “O-multiple asterisks-4” is, they’re obviously artificially driving up the price. It’s gotta be the original seller, right?

15 Likes

That’s why I hate the DCSE auctions sometimes there are great packs up on there, but the way the bidding goes is pretty ridiculous, especially the way you can set the highest price you will pay, and it can bid automatically against anyone else who does not bid over that total you set…

Doesn’t make much sense, but what do I know lol

Edit: look at the bid history it’s all two people mostly… I’d hope one isn’t just a guy driving the price up for DCSE whether it’s him or a friend of his seems unusual unless it’s just a couple guys determined to get it.

7 Likes

Ripping off peoples work is totally fine as long as you give out enough freebies with every order. I guess we all have different definitions.

7 Likes

Yeah, fuck all that. I don’t even wanna KNOW about this haha. Seriously, I really don’t. It makes seeds really depressing, all like,”Yeah, it was cool when you could just buy the seeds you wanted whenever you wanted, but now you have to hyperventilate over every seed release and wake up at 4 in the morning or stay up until midnight and cross your fingers and hope you get what you want in the time it takes you to refresh your computer.”

It’s bullshit. I mean, I kind of just feel like,”Shut the fuck up. Whoever’s actually interested in those seeds will find them, IF they’re really that interested.” Like, the more people talk about it, the faster the re-sellers will scoop them up and leave none for the growers.

15 Likes

When the MLM crypto discord scene came to cannabis :man_shrugging:
On a bright note the razz hp seedlings are officially indestructible. Everything else looks like dogshit in that tent right now so I’m clearly the culprit and they don’t care one bit.

11 Likes

Dude… Exactly. And I fucking HATE those dipshits.

11 Likes

710 labs does up a really nice razz hashplant shatter and rosin I wanna scoop a pack while I can I’ve been thinking it would be cool to run soulfood and razz hp to see the difference the different Gogi mothers give its offspring seeing they are both Gogi x ghash

12 Likes

I asked a friend at 710 labs about that, he confirmed it is bodhi’s goji razz f2 88g13hashplant

this is his brief decription:

it’s wild almost chocolate raspberry with coffee

that would be cool to see. I loved the goji razz x omg tester (even though it had some odd growth traits.) That one was never released, so it’s cool that a different goji x omg made the cut.

16 Likes

I grew a friend’s cross of Raz HP x Chocolate Trip, was probably the frostiest thing I’ve grown to date. I wasn’t into squishing at the time, but I’m sure it would have been juicy :slight_smile:

13 Likes

That’s a great idea, I want to compare phenos I get from the goji F2’s people shared with me on here to the purple Goji from I think the last drop, now I just need the raspberry unicorn and purple soul and I can see how those different goji selections are unique and also how they all mix up with the Purple Unicorn daddy

11 Likes