Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Berry and cedar were telltale with the PU F3 once dried and cured . But even more so was the actual human shit terps, while growing. Unlike anything I have ever grown. In fact that is exactly where the name Stinky Unicorn came from lol

10 Likes

I have a couple of the PU f3 dad packs in the fridge. Still have half a pack of the f5 too. The mothers milk x puf3 is the one im excited about.

8 Likes

Was the best PU F3 I have run
One MM #31 leaner was absolutely incredible. Had everything MM is known for , but was purple .
Also all PU F3 crosses I ran yielded like crazy. Double what I average with most plants.

10 Likes

The blackberry kush has a herm trait that can pop out as mentioned by Bodhi. This may be why the PU stuff is limited to certain crosses and lines also.

9 Likes

Yes , this .
My tester reports did include slight intersex issues.
By slight I mean a dozen seeds in a QP plant, was the worst I saw. Certainly nothing that seemed to effect potency or yield.

6 Likes

I’m having issues finding the post on breedbay right now but for sure when Bodhi was originally making the Purple Unicorn line, he got to F5 once and literally every plant was sterile. He had to go back, I think to the F3’s, and find new parents to make it to a viable F5, which he then released pure. He hasn’t touched the line since afaik.

12 Likes

16 Likes

I am hoping to get that one into the rotation soon and plan make some f2’s (as always) which you will be more than welcome to. You’re also welcome to clones of anything from that pack (as long as you’re in the US).

I’ll be sure to document it here. I usually take/keep clones of every female before flowering, so if there’s one you like the looks/description of better than the others I can send a cut of that one.

10 Likes

Heaven mountain I’m drooling :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: pop that one and make f2s please!

19 Likes

I think anything where one of the usual males is actually a female in the version could be good. This same logic brought me to Dream Beaver which is still my favorite bodhi cross.

4 Likes

Sure! Just give me a bit. I’ll get heaven mountain and Appalachian hash plant both in there as soon as I can and make f2’s of both.

I’ll document the grow here on OG.

Just remind me you want f2’s.

You’ll also be welcome to cuts as well (if in US).

20 Likes

Which one is that? The ‘88 g13/hp (Appalachian hp) or the deadly g version of the ‘88 g13/hp (tranquil elephantizer v2)?

4 Likes

Seconded man, though I’ve had a couple purple hitters from Copa Genetics Black Domina crosses and from the Blackwater cut that @SCJedi uses too. But I’ll be collecting as many F2s of PUF3 hybrids as I can find, you betcha!

6 Likes

I just planted some Big J x Jopa x Lavender Lemonade, found this post from earlier in this thread

15 Likes

Come to think of it… I feel like Bodhi was saying something on IG last year about a “BJ” afghan being a standout plant… I wonder if that’s Big J

ETA: Not sure if it’s the same, but…

30 Likes

Hey I liked that one

Cool

Bare

20 Likes

why did i buy so many seeds not from bodhi. why didnt i believe you guys were onto something. ill never know but i know what to do now, plant more bodhi seeds. think chem 4 x wookie then mo’s milk x lemon lav.

13 Likes

Hey everyone.
An update on the Kali Mist x Everything I dropped on 11/12

All seeds germinated vigorously.
There was a wide variety of growth rates and phenotypes due to the diversity of genetics presented.
I’ve been growing for 15 years and have a dialed in environment.
But some of these seedlings found my accommodations to be unacceptable. Lol.
The rest, aside from a couple of complainers, are growing well.
Many phenos seem to be extremely light feeders.
My starting medium is mostly peat with a small amount of pearlite and worm castings.
And that was too hot for some of them.
In my years of growing these have been the pickiest seedlings with the widest variation of environmental needs I have delt with.
This grow is gong to be an interesting one.

I also dropped a pack of Bad Dawg Chem91 x Sour Bubble.
100% germ and growing strong.
They tend to want to grow tall with no early branching.
Topping is a must if you want to bush it out.

I’ll post back later with updates.

33 Likes

Very cool to hear someone is growing those KM x Everything seeds out. Hope you keep us updated!

18 Likes

Got a Black Lotus F1 pack germinating now. Wish us luck that we get Co-op approval so we can get F2 seeds to everyone (150 OG members)!

29 Likes