Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I’d be cutting them myself. What effect are you looking for?

4 Likes

I think the Devil’s HP needs just a few more days. If you’re at 60 now, I’d think 63ish.

The RedEye Jedi looks like she needs another week or so

I’d probably chop the Spirit HP #1 :drooling_face:

11 Likes

I still see some clear.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input , will hold off on REJ & DHP. May pull the SHP tomorrow morning at lights on.

Really just don’t want to pull too early, but lately I feel like I’ve been letting stuff sit too long. Always seems good to get other opinions. Day 60~ feels a bit early to me but I guess they could be fast finishing from the 88g. I prefer more mellow flower without the racy edge to it usually.

9 Likes

Ya I’d give em appx a week max

5 Likes

Small Pelican case works well in the fridge. I just had to expand with this. working well, too.

8 Likes

13$ damn! That’s a steal ! I wish we had harbour freight in Canada! My pelicans were like 100$ a pop, no joke, big ones were more like 2 bills!

3 Likes

Interesting you say that. I just dropped some Dragonsblood Hash Plant x OMG that I got from a now disappeared friend in 2018. Not sure if they are F2’s, or if my buddy made the cross.

10 Likes

That OMG male seems to throw some big long cola’s. I bet those will be fun to look at!

8 Likes

Yezzir, big old donkey dicks for sure!

4 Likes

I get little ones (1060 I think) for like $40. They are perfect. But I recently picked up a box off Temu. It’s comparable to the ones at Harbor Freight. The one I bought is too big for my fridge, so I’m using it as a smellproof stash box, and it works pretty well. It’s no Pelican, but I trust it to be airtight.

2 Likes

Genius Thai just got flipped. The branching has a similar behavior to the Pagoda (genius x appy) i can tell shes gonna be floppy as fuck

32 Likes

I just want to say, I just soaked 30 beans to germinate, 27 of which are bodhis gear, and ALL 30 beans popped, 100% germination rate, idk if I’ve ever had that before, maybe on a small scale of like 3 beans but still, impressive to say the least, hopefully I did my part right and none damp off this time lol :crossed_fingers:

The other 3 are from strayfox

15 Likes

Bodhi and Tony’s gear has real early life vigor. Most of the others catch up after a few weeks but definitely lightning quick germination etc.

5 Likes

@the_bot
Looking good👍
Ive always been interested in the effects of the genious cut,
Does it help your mind focus and meditate to help with ideas,
Or does it fill you with energy and shifts your brain in high gear to help with ideas?
Its fascinating,
I hope i can find a cross or a cut of it reasonably to try out myself.

1 Like

for sure, Soar was one of the biggest plants I’ve ever grown. Those ladies got 'uuuuuge.

10 Likes

I’m about to do that this year sometime.

7 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ll keep an eye out for those no doubt @dinopartychucks

I gotta get my ass back in gear asap and buy a pack or two of your work soon!

2 Likes

Those are some awesome pictures, what camera do you use to get shots like that?

5 Likes

Normal bud shots I use an entry level mirrorless camera Nikon Z5.

Trichome shots were taken with a hand-held underwater camera : Olympus TG6.

The Olympus doubled in price a few years ago for some unknown reason and wouldn’t really recommend it unless found used and reasonably priced… I can’t get good bud shots with it but it’s nice for taking trichome shots and doesn’t require a tripod.

7 Likes