Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I really wanting to see someone grow out the shakedown street. That sounds to be a neat combo.

10 Likes

If I do a run for smoke and not preservation soon Iā€™ve considered popping those because Iā€™m pretty sure I have three of those that I got from Shoe right when he got them with other packs I bought.

9 Likes

I am surprised to not see anyone talking about cracking some "moms lemon cream pie " yetā€¦

8 Likes

Momā€™s Lemon Cream Pieā€¦ 3 outta 4 females. Wish my buddy germinated more but he wonā€™t pop a full pack of anything. Heā€™s stubborn like that.

19 Likes

I have a pack in solo cups, about 2 weeks old :green_heart:

15 Likes

Excellent! I look forward to seeing how those progress, I have some I want to get into.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll be sure to post progress pics!

10 Likes

So Iā€™ll be straight 4700 posts is too many to sift through but since mama lotus is gone is there going to be a repo of dirty hippy to try and bring her back or is it even possible from starting with dirty hippy?

4 Likes

Thereā€™s been a few snow lotus bxā€™s already released here. a Goji Queen Mother BX from growhard that, if i remember right, was the most snow lotus leaning goji :thinking: Think there was a blockhead bx with the snow lotus bodhi released awhile back :thinking: iā€™d sooner be looking through those or other Snow Lotus crosses than to look through her sisterā€™s crosses. I had some of those but already traded them out here. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be more made and for sure some dirty hippy/hippy slayer reproā€™s but not seen anything yet.

16 Likes

Been looking for the dirty hippy and hippy slayer myself. I do know of someone who has some pure Snow Lotus Bodhi gave him though, hopefully those are reprod soon :crossed_fingers:t3:

17 Likes

I donā€™t think Dirty Hippie was ever released as a F2 with snow lotus male or anything like that. Dream Beaver is probably the most known release with dirty hippie and Appalachia. Iā€™m hoping to F2 it sometime soon - have heard the dirty hippie mom crosses are known for popping nanners from seed but not from clones.

14 Likes

Hereā€™s mine about 3 weeks into veg, I think I over watered it early on

19 Likes

Recent purchases from GLG and then Attitude UK. I need to stop :sweat_smile:

A few Bodhi derivatives from GLG, really wanted some SSDD so thought Iā€™d check out Sunshine Dream Genetics, canā€™t find any info on their work other than a smallish insta. Anyone have any info on them?

Grabbed a few more strains from Attitude, this threads fault again, ha. So looks like thereā€™s a couple of different Twin Flame V2ā€™s, one with Goji Razz and one with the Goji Purple cut? Didnā€™t know this but I did see a mention of it somewhere when I searched it. Iā€™d ordered the Twin Flame V1. I mentioned it to Attitude and they gave me half the money back for the pack and offered me some extra freebies next time I buy which was nice. They donā€™t have the V1 in stock.

22 Likes

Bro I squeezed in some repos of Snow Lotus the last 2 years outdoors lol. '22 I did a pure OP, and '23 I used the most resilient male and females. Just havent the 23 batchyet. '22 batch is killer. I need a better way to disto em, cuz its a wonderful strain and is a beast outdoors and I want everyone to try it.[IMG_1901

46 Likes

Iā€™ve popped 12+ year old seeds, because they immediately were stored in the fridge.
(And not shipped to me during the Summer months.)
This is the challenging part because the best seed sales and BOGOs occur in Summer when seed purchases decline. And the US seedbanks put on great deals to get business.

15 Likes

I would love to try it out! How can aquire I aquire some?

4 Likes

15 Likes

DLA 15 at GLG get em while you can

13 Likes

That was quick.

6 Likes

Thank you appreciate the post, had 2 in the cart but looks like someone beat me to it, luckily was able to snag 1. Funny I was just on the site 20 min ago looking to see if any new bodhi had dropped, I remember glg saying there would be a restock sometime in Jan, weā€™ll see what he drops.

6 Likes