Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Looks like he’s on a roll today…Next up Hashplant D

5 Likes

I snagged AK-47/Hashplant and the DLA 15

16 Likes

Too slow :pensive:

Must…not…revenge…buy aaargh :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So I’m helping out a local breeder friend of mine here with designing a catalog for all of his seed work that he’s trying to bring to market. Shot over to his place today to discuss the project and he had this sitting in the table for me as a thank you:

Pretty fucking stoked right now

42 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

8 Likes

I have a pack of those in my vault too!

I can’t wait to see what phenos pop up, that’s a hell of a nice gift !

11 Likes

FWIW there’s a pack of Red Lotus up for auction on DCSE this weekend (Colombian Red x SL).

8 Likes

Sent these to my brother so he can preserve/f2 them. I won these from Shoe’s auction. I’m really excited for them babies. I hope we can find a keeper f1 female. Anybody find anything special from the f1s?

30 Likes

There are multiple grow/smoke reports of the Mother’s Milk #31 or 33 or whatever here. Pretty sure somebody found something pretty special from that seed line, all you gotta do is look around and you’ll find some info.

16 Likes

Some very special plants have been found in the original MM F1.
If I remember right MM #31 came from a big hunt of MM .
I recommend doing an open pollination with that pack instead of selection.
Goodluck with whatever you do :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Good luck with the germination rates on that pack. I only had 1 plant make it out of my pack, fortunately, its a female and she’s really nice at week 6.
If you end up getting a male to sprout, I’d put my hands out for some pollen.

12 Likes

Id say good luck with the repro, seen a ton of herms in the mothers milks

11 Likes

Do you guys find that F2’ing 88G13HP crosses bears fruits?

I’m not experienced with F2’ing but I’m learning and want to explore and preserve the genetics I have over time.

For instance, would F2’ing Mothers Hashplant be a good secondary option to explore/find progeny closer to the Mothers Milk?

Edit: Guess I’m wondering how the 88G13HP behaves when it’s crosses are F2’d, how dominant it is, or isn’t in the progeny, how easy it is to isolate or remove etc.

12 Likes

damn that’s awesome . Gonna be some good meds in that pack

6 Likes

it really depends on what parents were used to make the F2’s. We’re not dealing with real true F1’s here so even in those there are apparent parental leaners. Cross two ghash leaners to make the F2’s and you’re gonna have a real hard time trying to find some mother’s milk type plants.

16 Likes

been growing out some bohdi packs. I’ve got an Endor Score and Black Triangle in my flower tent and a Neroli 91 and 2 snow lotus in my veg tent but the pack that I have been searching for is Sunshine 4. Has anyone done a preservation on this pack on here? I would love to grab some Sunshine beans since I can’t seem to track one down on an auction and they seem to be long gone everywhere.

14 Likes

I’ve got sunshine 4 x bye-ya(gage green) but haven’t gotten into them yet :man_shrugging:t2: received as a glg freebie @Costanza

5 Likes

what is the difference between

DLA #2
AND
DLA SERIES #2

humm …

7 Likes

It’s the same lol

10 Likes

All of this talk about the Mother’s Milk #31 motivated me to blaze some last night for the first time in a month or so. Two things: one, it tastes reeeeeallllyyyy good, better than it tasted when I was sampling it to write the smoke report a couple months back. And two, I got a little paranoid after about an hour and a half. But I’ve been feeling a little paranoid just generally lately, so probably the MM had nothing to do with that haha.

29 Likes