Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Wasn’t there trouble with Strawberry Milk with herms also? I thought it was blamed on the Instant Karma.

Oh I now see you had issues with Goji too.

Maybe there is something to the Nepali OG?

4 Likes

yeah thats what I was saying. I saw about the same amount of herms in the goji og’s as I did in the mother’s milk. Actually, I ran a few different Goji OG packs and never found a single Goji female that was stable. I at least found two-ish in the mother’s milks :sweat_smile: One a buddy found was stable from clone save for late nanners at 10 weeks, but she’s been long dead (rip)

9 Likes

I had a stable goji f2…d6a7c3d320e5d92cae88a9fbfb312b2ca50017df_2_375x500.jpeg

29 Likes

Hoping pinesoul runs stable for me first time having Gogi not in a cross super vigorous plant

7 Likes

And on another note…why am I today yrs old when I found out there’s a dragon slayer…hippy slayer ×dragonsblood

8 Likes

Sucks to hear man. That stuff is some tasty smoke.

1 Like

How’s your pinesoul looking? Have you started flower yet? Mine’s a few days into flower and am excited to compare it to the Goji F1 and F2s that I’ve tried.

I didn’t notice any issues in any of the females in my F1 pack of Goji OG. I made 2 different F1s from that pack - 2017 and 2021. The 2021 F1s seemed fine : 1 out of 7 females had a single nanner found in a bud. I didn’t even notice it until zooming in on a picture that I took. The 2017 F2s had intersex issues in practically every female that I grew out on multiple occasions and were more severe.

15 Likes

I’ll toss up a few pictures tonight there doing real good not in flower yet super vigorous pretty stretchy even in veg I’m real excited to get her in flower

7 Likes

does anybody know what the “vintage master kush” is in the Master Hashplant cross? is it the same as the So. Cal MK? or something else

6 Likes

Breedbay, where Bodhi used to post often, shows him mention it first in May 2012 as Mothers Milk Kush.
Then harvested in Oct. ‘12 as Mothers Milk.
So if you allow time for seed drying and a cold period, and testing, MM was likely released in ‘13.

EDIT who knows how long it took for his Testers to test these seeds so my MM actual release date is just a guess.

If anyone’s curious, here’s his list of Appy strains he was gonna release. Though not all of these made it to market.

mothers milk (nepali og x appalachia)
tigers milk (bubba x appalachia)
lucky charms (the white x appalachia)
sunshine daydream (bubbashine x appalachia)
prayer tower (lemon thai sat x appalachia)
fantasy island (purple urkle x appalachia)
strawberry dakini x appalachia
hollywood pure kush x appalachia
la affy x appalachia
socal master x appalachia
suge pure kush x appalachia
afkansastan x appalachia
dj’s blueberry x appalachia
ssh x appalachia
temple x appalachia
cali o x appalachia
atf x appalachia
goji og x appalachia
a13 gorilla arm x appalachia
a11g x appalachia
pinequeen x appalachia
nl#6 x appalachia
tk x appalachia
moet x appalachia
love triangle x appalachia
cheech wizard apple jolly rancher x appalachia
yo mama freak x appalachia
goldstar x appalachia
swazi x appalachia
stevie wonder x appalachia
krush x appalachia
interstellar overdrive x appalachia
bs sweet skunk x appalachia
oldsog ssh x appalachia
pre 2000 blueberry indica
dirty hippy x appalachia
mss x appalachia
giesel x appalachia
ecsd x appalachia
chem 3 x appalachia
chem 91 x appalachia
harlequin x appalachia
cherry pie x appalachia
xj 13 x appalachia
pest x appalachia
g13hp x appalachia
black haze x appalachia
lemon thai ink x appalachia
purple unicorn x appalachia
tigermelon x appalachia

30 Likes

That gesiel and ap11g sound willd

3 Likes

Same here
Rods in my back, multiple spine and brain injuries.
Smokeable solvent extracts miss the sterols found in the plant/hash/rso. RSO literally saved my life a few times

9 Likes

I have the Goji B cut, is there anyone here that I can send it to who can mom it out and share with other forum members? I want to get it to people on here but I’m not set up for clone shipping

30 Likes

@syzygy

pinesoul gogi f2 mom just upped her to a 3 gallon a couple of days ago starting to rebound

27 Likes

Very cool of you! I’m not set up for all that either, hopefully someone is willing to step up though.

Awesome, yours looks healthier than mine. Mine is a bit stressed out and throwing 2 blade leaves.

Pinesoul

28 Likes

I’ve noticed she’s a bit harder to keep happy then some so far nothing unmanageable but she is a bit finicky for sure I’m toying with the idea of planting like 3-4 clones of pinesoul and ssdd in the 20 gallons and do shorter veg and see how that does compared to 1 large plant in each 20 like I normally do, think it could be a fun experiment @syzygy

15 Likes

That’s a very generous offer to share the cut! I’m in a decent position to hand her out but that’s a lot of work and materials, and the list of people wanting a cut would likely be huge. Shipping and materials would at least have to be covered. Maybe instead a ‘pay-it-forward’ system?, like someone hands it out to a few people, who then hand it out to a few others, and so on.

Is this accurate? I see ‘Pinesol’ listed under the description for Goji OG - B cut. I also see ‘Pinsoul’, ‘Pinesoul’, haha which is it?

25 Likes

The ‘pinesoul og’ should be the ‘goji pinesoul’ cut that’s going around :thinking: I’d be fairly upset if it was B’s cut labeled pinesoul instead… b’s cut says pinesol as in the chemical cleaner, pinesoul og is soul of pinesol :joy:

15 Likes

I’m no authority I just reposted the screenshot from JBC. That information is also posted by @Cannavore in the ICMAG guide.

https://www.icmag.com/threads/bodhi-seeds-strain-companion-guide.287708/#post-8826038

and here’s the JBC link - “clone guide” , probably copy pasted from the icmag thread

14 Likes

Ya the Pinesoul is the most OG of his selected Goji cuts as far as I’m aware. The Goji B cut is like the all arounder Goji cut lol it’s got a little bit of everything to it but doesn’t stretch and grow viney like the Pinesoul.

20 Likes