Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah it is you’re right. I mistyped that… I shouldn’t have said he calls… but he uses… I’ll fix that… his Pirate Sweat S1 x Counterfeit Kush is what I picked up myself. Counterfeit Kush is from what I understand a Bubba Kush (Katsu) crossed with Bubba Kush (Orgnkid). Either way it sounded like a good time and for around $25… its a good grab.

9 Likes

Yes… but idc what anyone else thinks, but cat piss, rotten meat, body odor, barnyard stank, onion/garlic are all found in Bodhi stuff I grew out and have no appeal to me. Would be different if the high associated with any of those terp combines were exceptional…

6 Likes

imagine a metal haze dad that would be whicked

4 Likes

that herer hashplant is killer you should F2 those :wink: hehe

5 Likes

You share Birthdays with the man himself. :green_heart:

5 Likes

I used to feel the exact same way. I was really attracted to Fruity stuff when I started growing and still am… but I grew this Timewreck plant that was the most rank, nasty, putrid plant I ever had in my garden. It was like a orange stuffed in a skunks ass left out on the side of the road to rot. I couldn’t get enough of it. My other Timewrecks were more limey but this one was really, really foul… it was potent as hell too. That was a good plant.

I’ve had other plants that smell like sweat and dirty gym socks… like Bodhi’s NL#5 x Talk of Kabul… that wasn’t appealing at all to me. I also had a dirty laundry pheno of Jillybean that was pretty bad… but with the wide range of possible terp profiles and how special that Timewreck was… I’d gladly grow it again if I could. Apollo 13 people all say has a babypoo smell and I get why folks say that but it didn’t make me think poo… more of a rotten fruit funk.

My absolute favorite pheno of any plant was a mentholated Berry pheno of a plant called Space Princess… that was from an old Oregon farmer named Gene. I like the fuel type smells Alphakroniks original Snowdawg BX had… my palette has definitely expanded from popping lots of different seeds. Maybe you just haven’t found the Stinky stank rank foul goodness that is definitely out there.

16 Likes

You just convinced me to pop my pack for the next run! Hopefully I can do them justice.

7 Likes

Why not grow the testers?

Didn’t you agree to grow them within a month of receiving them anyhow?

7 Likes

Actually I grew out another set as testers and was given that as an extra. He always sent out extras.

Ask yourself… is your comment really adding anything here… Or are you just using it to make yourself feel better??

7 Likes

I’m laughing so hard……Dying…literally dying……I can see the graphic for this in my head….

A dead ass Pepe LePew on the side of the highway with a Navel Orange crowning….

8 Likes

Sounds possible, perhaps not plausible. I dgaf irregardless, but thought I’d help you out with your public display of indecision. And I do feel even better than I did before. Thanks growmie

And yeah, after more thought my vote is to grow the testers. That’s what testers are for. So test ffs. Why not help out the B man? It’s the main question you should be asking yourself.

5 Likes

imagesLIG

10 Likes

anybody know a soul mate log or grew a goji/pinesoul leaner? i just grew 5 (soul mates) and im pretty sure they all are wookie leaners (they have lots of pistils and a strong floral/herbal scent with vick vaporub undertone, identical to some phenos i got on the terpenados). It is my understanding the pinesoul leaners dont have that many pistils and are more lemon-y or OGish (i grew the goji f2 and had phenos like that).

id like to know if this was also everyone elses experience with Soul Mate or what other people got as a majority or what the pinesoul pheno is like.

do i make sense?

edit looks like @Magrowers had a bunch of pinesoul phenos wtf lol, thats what i wanted…could you please fill me in with whatever you can remember on those???Magrowers Bodhi Soulmate - grow in a post

10 Likes

answer from magrowers. if anybody else got something to say on soul mate, will appreciate.

16 Likes

I have found great smoke by popping hundreds of seeds every year, but great smoke doesn’t have to smell like shit.

4 Likes

money…and as much as he can make it seems!!!

1 Like

One man’s “smoke that smells like shit” is another man’s treasure haha…

I’ve never really worried too much about the way the weed smells; I’m more concerned with the way it tastes and, most important (obviously), the high. I can deal with some gnarly-smelling shit if the high is awesome and it tastes even halfway-decent.

Bodhi’s Golden Hashplant smelled like a super-old wet rug that’d been sitting in the basement getting no light for years, but the high was great and she tasted soooooooo fuckiiiiing gooooood. It really was like a kick-ass glass of wine or something, where the flavor just kept evolving and changing for a couple minutes after every hit. It was for sure one of those ones that made me go,”Gawddamn, man, weed is so cool!” haha.

20 Likes

That’s the appalachia.

6 Likes

Smell and taste are definitely linked. Science has proven that. Everyone finds their Neo somewhere and with the variety available these days, nobody has to settle for wet gym socks that get you high!

5 Likes

Pinesoul is one of the goji OG selected phenos right?
used in old soul (pinesoul x old mother ghani)

Is pinesoul really a bodhi goji og pheno selected by green bodhi?

thought it was one of the goji phenos bodhi released through radio ridge nursery in the prop 215 days?

10 Likes