Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Wow, thanks for the thorough explanation lol

2 Likes

Bodhi gear, take a look :exploding_head::flushed::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

16 Likes

I signed up! @nefrella

5 Likes

Thank you @nefrella for the alert to your event!

4 Likes

Week 5 - re-posting some pictures from my thread.

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) - Partially seeded by SSDD #1

Sunshine Daydream F1 (bubbashine pheno) - Fully seeded by SSDD #1

SSDD #2 F1 - Mostly seeded by SSDD #1

48 Likes

Good afternoon. Iā€™ve had these for a little bit, but only tried running the pillow book so far. It was only a few seeds, but got 1 F and it ended up herming on me. Iā€™m almost positive it was my fault somehow, so Iā€™m gonna a give it another attempt in a few runs. Iā€™ve noticed heā€™s recently used a lot of 88g13, so I tried to mix em up a little. Anyone have a favorite out of these youā€™d run more than once? Thx

23 Likes

Iā€™d give the lemon thai hashplant a shot if it was me.

10 Likes

Reminds me that I need to get to my prayer tower and buddhas hand.
anybody know if I can expect the prayer tower sativa, prayer tower indica, and buddhas hand to be stable in an indoor grow?

trying to plan what to start next.

Whatever line I start, Iā€™ll want to use them to pollinate my cuts so Iā€™m trying to choose something that will have a low risk of hermaphrodism.

If I go indica, Iā€™ll go with the rest of my dank sinatra f1s. but I think Iā€™m leaning towards a sativa.

15 Likes

What cuts are you going to pollinate? I want to to start my Prayer Tower Sativa soon too. Wish I could pop them right now

10 Likes

pillow book for the amazing master kush!

pirate sweat for the gnarly funk.

4 Likes

I keep clones of phenos selected from seed in my medical grow. Anything that really works for my muscular condition.

right now itā€™s godā€™s paintbrush, and china cangshan mountain sativa.

17 Likes

Divine Intervention- lives up to the name for sure based on the one i flowered out last year- big yields, bouquet terps

9 Likes

Thanks so much !

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ll prob run that with another funky one :slight_smile: thanks!!!

3 Likes

And Iā€™d give that Dank sinatra a shot :wink: thatā€™s a tough one to find for sure. Appreciate your input, and Iā€™m leaning towards this one as well

4 Likes

Pillow Book or Booty! Havenā€™t seen much on Booty

8 Likes

You got a smoke report of the divine intervention?

5 Likes

Iā€™d be into that too

3 Likes

Divine Intervention is Great herb. Real time review is that the jars curing four months now have a whiff of swimming pool when first opened which gives way to cardamom, lavender mint, licorice, sweet incense no spice no gas. Two three pulls on the log vape, the vapor is thick and the taste is lightly sweet, the draw is really nice and brings about a celestial effect, balanced, upful but not edgy. No munchies, no deep drop off, also not quite the choice for daytime get shit done project weed. Good for early evening lightly social, dinner party lower light levels.

20 Likes

I didnā€™t have any issue with the Prayer Towers I grew years ago (not while they were growing, anyway; post-chop was another matter haha)(totally my fault), but those seeds didnā€™t come with the ā€œIndicaā€ or ā€œSativaā€ designation; they were just ā€œPrayer Tower,ā€ I guess before Bodhi started making selections of those?

I noticed you recently ā€œlikedā€ that story I told a couple years ago about those plants on the ā€œHow Do I Cure Weed?ā€ thread haha. I wish everybody would follow your example and use the search bar before they start asking questionsā€¦

Still have some of those seeds, actually. I thought they were loooooong-gone and then saw a test tube with my janky ā€œPrayer Towerā€ label on it when I was digging around in the fridge to start the new grow a few days ago. Looks like two of the seeds I planted this round arenā€™t gonna sprout, maybe Iā€™ll plant two of those PTā€™s to replace them. Those seeds are ollllllllldā€¦ haha.

19 Likes