Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

i just wanted to come back here to say FUCK speakeasy seed bank. went to place an order and my account is suspended/canceled. i sent them an email and they said
" I had a review of your account and regretfully it was banned for abusive behavior back in January and we will not be able to offer you services. "
thats funny, thats the date i canceled my patreon to speakeasy. what scumbags!!! stay away!!!

23 Likes

hopefully another bank gets some of those restocks

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got one running now! Looking great so far. Iā€™ll try to post up some pictures.

4 Likes

I would think so, imho this is the slowest time of year for seed sales. Since most outdoor growers are already well-into their grows for the current season.

So iā€™ve seen in the past, the good US banks un-vault or restock some gems to boost sales.

GLG has Strawberry Temple again.
@BeagleZ +/or @CrunchBerries grew some beauties of ST.

Headies has Kodama (Lush x Strawberry Milk) and Razzberry Unicorn *nft (goji razz x puf3) and
Temple V.2 (SSH X Williams Wonder)

15 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, please do, I just got mine starting to bush out after training her into a mom, need to get through one more run before she gets her shot at the flower tent, Iā€™m really excited

5 Likes

Holy crap, I canā€™t keep up with the Bodhi threads lol! Anyway, wanted to share this picture of Cheech Wizard F2. The beans came from the coop, I forget who reproduced them.

52 Likes

Those were made by @nube.

20 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple shots of the ā€œold girl.ā€ (Old Soul)

Sheā€™s in amended coco just entering 3rd week of flower and is completing the stretch.

No real pruning at this point. Trying to be gentle insideā€¦

37 Likes

I was never a fan of the ā€œpay to get in front of the line BSā€. It didnā€™t work any better than just being lucky at other vendor sitesā€¦

8 Likes

Pretty girl the smoke on old soul is great :grin:

9 Likes

Thank you for saying this was going to give them a shot and grab dread bread and lav jack but will wait to see if thereā€™s a jbc or glg restock fuck all that donā€™t deserve my business

8 Likes

does anyone know if there were any preservations of the Bubbashine? or if Bodhi might ever re-release that f1?

6 Likes

With all the males heā€™s lost lately I doubt he still has that Blue Moonshine male. He has made lots of different bubbashine crosses though, and Iā€™m sure he could also work the Fgens if he wanted to.

Also Bodhi related : hereā€™s a Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd)

38 Likes

Were there that many? To my knowledge he only made three before losing the Dad, or at least Iā€™ve only seen three released ever: SSDD, Blue Tara, and Bubbashine Hashplant. Are there more in a fridge list I missed?

10 Likes

Iā€™ve seen Bubbashine x Lemon Thai, Kashmir, everything, instant karma and maybe a couple more when searching Bubbashine , user : bodhiseeds on breedbay.

• everything dad(s) : context

15 Likes

Iā€™m assuming this is an excellent breeder. Wasnt the Acapulco Gold from mass medical his originally?

2 Likes

@Familytradition heres a good explanation

8 Likes

Bubbashine was like pre-2010 tho. Thatā€™s an old one.

6 Likes

Was looking at those 2 too and agree :100:. Maybe Headies will get emā€‹:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes