Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Pot calling the kettle black. Lol

8 Likes

Theyre different forms of the same thing. Passive aggressive vs aggressive.

The healing nature of Bodhi seeds can bring us all together. I was in Santa Cruz yesterday and hella good vibes.

9 Likes

The ignore button cures all that .

6 Likes

Heres some DLA 6 i did a half ass trim job on.

43 Likes

Lemon Wookie from clone done SOG style

29 Likes

Not very informative, but two shots of a topped Black Lotus F2:

35 Likes

Nice! Is that v1 or v2? I’m growing v2 currently and have seen a lot of positive chatter on what people are finding.

9 Likes

looks identical to the dla16 i just harvested

8 Likes

Do you have any pics or info on that because im about to start growing it and i dont see much.

1 Like

19 Likes

V1. I havent tried the V2 personally. But Ive ran a couple packs of the V1 and found this wild lavendar dominant pheno with almost no gas compared to most of the plants like in the pic that had a gassy lemon. But the potency on that Lav pheno is like triple any other one i put up to it. I’ve had it 3 years now and haven’t gotten a bad word on it yet. Also cant get it to herm no matter what I try. Crosses amazing too. It’s my daily driver smoker, and I run it constantly. Here’s a couple shots from my last run.

35 Likes

That looks really nice. I tested the V1’s. I only got one with a hint of lavender, but every pheno was a pleasure to smoke. Used a dad knock up a SSDD x Wookie tester, it’s right up there, too :yum:

11 Likes

What’s the 411 on Cinnamon Toast, & Head Gasket?

12 Likes

Head Gasket seems to be from Harry Haze Seeds and is probably a Headbanger cross, I would guess to Gas Pedal OG?

5 Likes

Blockhead BX F2 cut
Starting the week 7

37 Likes

True man, but there are a lot of personalities here and if everyone got stuffed into a room together IRL, there would be at least SOME face punching. I try not to judge a dude too harshly for getting a bit snippy. Happens to the best of us. Personally wouldn’t mind finding out who the BMF of the OG is. :grin:

6 Likes

mail call! @minitiger

25 Likes

Jabba’s Stash. First one is at 8 weeks and not even close. I made a good branch of seed from each.

45 Likes

My SSDD clone farm :crossed_fingers:

Update…just took a peek. Oh yeah @HorseBadorites

45 Likes

You da man! Nicely done… I’m going to have to get one of those cloner thangs… that was quick!

10 Likes