Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Since syzygy shouted me out earlier… you do chuck with the best of them, my friend. The parents were well selected.

@MrHamilton and @Kushboikoa here’s the first female TS x SSDD I ended up with. I’ve got three other females I’ve yet to flower out. I’m eager to see how your guys finish and what pops up. Fun little hunt going on. Mine is at day 45ish. Rocking a 15 gallon pot-o-dirt. It’s becoming skunkier by the day and has a creamy/berry powerful funk.

44 Likes

So sad to see discord nuke shoes server! So much information lost

11 Likes

i’m pretty sure only 25 packs were released. at the same time attitude seeds had nl5 x talk of kabul (25 packs) and i went with the nl5xtok. i tried to germ them recently and failed. a got a couple to germ years ago but ended up in the hospital and lost them. i wish i had more, i wanted to breed with them.

6 Likes

Damn for real?

5 Likes

Sorry to hear, health issues suck

1 Like

Yea there was, he’s working on getting his own forum up.

4 Likes

That’s amazing news!

1 Like

Ssdd some sort of strawberry diesel or completely different?

1 Like

Sunshine daydream, it’s bubbashine x appalachia

1 Like

Best place to order bodhi seeds?

Just popped a couple orange sunshine f2s that are about 8 years old. One oss and one ossxgogi og

I’m pretty dead-set on running at least one SSDD next.

2 Likes

jbc, headiesgarden, greatlakes, breedersdirect, and speakeasy. daggagarden would get some less common packs, but really limited bodhi selection. not sure if im missing any others…

the thing is… i havent seen any SSDD packs (other than silver sunshine) in a while. but there are tons of breeders that work with it (Copa has a Bx1), one is even named something like sunshine genetics… which… you know… ok.

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve never actually gone shopping online for seeds. Thanks for the reply.

3 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/copa-genetics-sunshine-daydream-bx1-10-reg-seeds/

i do greatlakes all the time. and theres that Copa with two packs left… but i have no idea how good or bad that Bx1 is… maybe someone in here can chip in.

4 Likes

Ahh I’m not worried about anything rare right now… just getting setup and looking for some fresh, healthy seeds I can count on.

The ones I’ve been sitting on for almost a decade are pretty hit or miss at this point

4 Likes

Decade old seeds should still pop if you stored them right… keep hearing about people having shit germination rates, and all I can think is bad storage or bad germination techniques… I’m constantly popping old material and I’m no scientist…

6 Likes

I just keep all mine in multiple layered zip sealed bags or Tupperware in the fridge. Seems to work great, I’ve heard people use the freezer too but idk.

3 Likes

TK x TS, 1,2, & 3

SSDD x TS 1 & 2

34 Likes

Just remember the freezer is for long term storage. Once you take them out of the freezer you have to plant them

7 Likes

Oreoz x 88g13hp some finished buds. Nice chocolate taste on smoke. Potent stone nighttime medicine. Do not need very much to accomplish the job. Will be interesting to see what three months in a jar will do to flavors and nose. This pheno was low yield so I will work my way through the pack and see if I can get a better node spacing.

37 Likes

Yeah man I didn’t think I’d ever get a chance to grow again and just threw them in airtight mini jars inside a box inside a closet probably 60 degrees. I popped a couple orange sunshines and working hard on a c99 romberry cross from @99PerCent- the root broke through but hasn’t moved in a day… I get a heat mat in tomorrow hoping for the best.

Had my first :seedling: pop up today- orange sunshine f2 bred by @50state back in 2016/17… OSSxGoji OG should see tomorrow.

Next time they will be going in my garage fridge… I wouldn’t be comfortable freezing them.

UPS just dropped off my tent a minute ago :raised_hands::metal::crossed_fingers:

11 Likes