Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Didn’t even read the text and thought to myself. ‘What a nice long cure that bud looks to have had’

5 Likes

Seems like seeds that have been refrigerated for years don’t always maintain vigor when stored in a closet or drawer at room temperature.
Keep Bodhi Beans in fridge

7 Likes

Your description makes me want to pick these up!
Beautiful work

4 Likes

Neroli 91 7 weeks 12 12

63 Likes

Welcome to OG!

By chance did you keep a male? I wanted to see if the one I used was an outlier as it had bigger colas than the girls w/ no space between them unlike the females.

4 Likes

I haven’t popped more than one seed from this pack but I am looking foreword to making f2. Im keeping this plant and I will have to reveg before making clones. It smells like cologne, new shoes and sour lemon.

8 Likes

Ive ran a bunch of Nerolis, Even taken it to f3. Theres for sure a squat wookie leaners, and jumpy 91 leaners in the f1s. Also had some wild outliers in the f2, but most fit into those 2 categories. Here’s the outlier f2 that had the sauce.

47 Likes

Squatty Triple sunshine vs the taller pheno in the back.

29 Likes

Here’s my Mango Hashplant stretch indica mom in coco she’s really enjoying it. I think she’s going to get huge in coco. She’s in 100% coco in a half gal pot of 100% coco.

41 Likes

Love that strain, will have to pop a few F2s again sometime in the near future

3 Likes

29 Likes

I happen to have a pack, can share F2s once made.

10 Likes

Triple Sunshine F2 grown poorly - Approx 3’ tall in 1 GAL of soil. No clue what day we’re on but seems close to finished. Looks very frosty in person.

56 Likes

That would be most excellent of you

1 Like

Crushing it again @syzygy that’s what i like to see, beautiful photos

7 Likes

Right!?

Pshh… flowers look like they still came out great to me! Could care less about some crispy leaves :yum: Could it be better? Sure, I always think there’s room for improvement. Is it still (gonna be) fire? Hell yes! Not grown that poorly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :muscle:

10 Likes

@HolyAngel I’m broke, and I’d still grab a sample if I could, cause it looks sooooo bang on (hypothetically, not literally, obviously I can’t because of legality)

Looks like a great cross tbh

5 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :mag: :fire: , :laughing: !
Looks great I’d stick it in my bowl and smoke it

7 Likes

I might not want to smoke it.
I would want to stick it in my Arizer.

5 Likes

Thanks guys, I think it would look better if grown from clone with enough root space but it seems nice as is for sure.

Probably won’t be germinating any new Bodhi stuff until it cools off here and closer to the fall, but right now I still have some Triple Sunshine male & females growing outside. My TS-E plant is in a 20 GAL smart pot right now re-vegging and it’s one of the stinkier vegetative plants outside.

Triple Sunhine E(left) next to a heavily pruned TK - farmer joe(middle) and Triple Sunshine A (right)

Triple Sunhine E revegging

Anyone have any Bodhi stuff running outside this year?

44 Likes