Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Jack’s nutes at a rate of 1tsp per gallon or 1 TBSP per 5 gallon (Octopot reservoir holds 6 gallons):
20-20-20 during veg and through the stretch, first 2-3 weeks of 12/12.
10-30-20 for 2-3 weeks
5-12-26 for the rest of the time

I have a CalMag supplement and Silica that I’ll add during veg.

You’re right! I didn’t notice that. Last year I would usually have some bamboo stakes but I don’t see them in those pics. This year I’ve been using tomato cages for support. The legs tuck into the fabric bags of the Octopots. Here are a couple of Saints Crossing plants in the cages for reference.

29 Likes

I was!! It was the only event that year I didnt have a booth, and I spent 2 or 3 hours just taking free dabs from every booth I could lol. I was there to do some business, but all I was worried about was finding Bodhis booth. Didnt find him until like 4pm on the second day, and he was like 75% sold out by then. But all that mattered was we got those sweet sweet Snow Lotus freebies. My buddy n me both got a pack, and OP’d em. Cuz Bodhi said to do it lol

Also got to BS with Cannarado for at least a good 20 minutes. It was before he got the (much deserved) hype. I was running greenies at the time, and he helped pick out the perfect seeds for my climate. And the keeper mom I ran from them was just a monster. I still appreciate the hell outta that! Such a nice and knowledgable dude.

The glory days! We both walked in with backpacks loaded to the brim with wax. Security at the entrance just laughed when we open em and let us in no questions asked. Those old 215 era shows were so amazing. And it gave smaller crews like mine a huge platform. Longest I ever took to sell out of lbs at a High Times or similar event was an hour and a half. They just made it so damn easy for the vendors!

11 Likes

I’m thinking of buying a couple tickets to one of the days but it seems like it is just a marketing event now but not with any of the real heads, just these pesticide pushin pansies. I noticed their judging criteria is ridiculous.

Whatever isn’t GSC they just put it in “exotic.” I wouldn’t imagine Bodhi being there now.

6 Likes

Lol that was poetic. I do agree with the general ideas of classifying like that. My issue with Emerald Cup is the pay-to-play nature of it all. They were always known as a “pay to win” cup by vendors, just like High Times, Dabathon, I could go on lol.

My personal beef with EC was years ago they did a ton of advertising saying my company was going to be there, but they wanted to charge like 10k for a booth, so we told them to kick rocks. I should note they contacted us to be in the event. We ended up having to call them out publically for lying saying we were going to be there, when instead we were at an event in SoCal. And they get real nasty with us about it. Just classic scammer crap.

Seems like its just a hollow shell of what it used to be though. Ive heard its just all corporate junk now, and the core group of norcal outdoor growers that made that event cool in the first place are nowhere to be found. I went to the Emerald Cup back 10+ years ago when it was like 50 vendors with white canopies in a muddy field. With Slightly Stoopid playing in front of about 30 people. Everyone stoned out of their gourd. Its sad to see it become nothing like it was.

14 Likes

yeah you did grow it, dang, well done, huge buds!

4 Likes

Holy shit! Killer triple sunshine pics! Fuck man

2 Likes

I have 3 Lemon Wookie v2 and a Passionfruit Hashplant that I’ll flip to flower in the next week.

8 Likes

My TK x TS and ssdd x TS from you are not far from harvest, so I will try and add a smoke report on them. Was planning to take some pre harvest pics to post for you as well.
I love your mom pics of the TS, hopefully next run I’ll get a female of her🙏🏼

8 Likes

Interested in how your SSDD x TS turns out, she’s one of the best looking girls I have right now.

7 Likes

Triple sunshine 1

26 Likes

I love how all the X’s from @syzygy are growing. I only ran them in 1gal organic soil and short veg, but they look divine. I haven’t really investigated each plants scents, but I get hit in the face with some delicious funk when I open the tent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will get some pics this weekend whenever I water.

9 Likes

Lav Jack #6 from clone, chopped day 56
First run from seed I waited til day 60 and she is straight indica effects, heavy eyelids euphoria and munchies, with sleep following soon after… Maybe 56 days will even it up a bit? We’ll see…

Here’s the #5 which I didn’t end up keeping a clone of… she’s got that sour orange gummy type smell but it turns into a more piney/herbal light citrus after a dry/cure. A bit more cerebral than the 6…

46 Likes
4 Likes

I was there, manning the Connected booth and selling the crosses I made for them….that Bodhi line was insane lol….took me about an hour to get to the front, got to swap some seeds with Doc, give them by best and dip……well worth the wait imo.

The events are not the same anymore, that is for sure.

7 Likes

Man I fuckin love you lol… I appreciate you looking out :sunglasses::pray:

Yeah thats the same site I found.

Someone made a valid point though. Bodhi says he was originally planning to use it as a breeding tool. But we dont see any new crosses using it. So probably not as good of a breeding tool as he had hopes for.

Also hence 2 versions.

I think its very simple though.

Say what you want about ethos… but Ethos SLH f5 x Lemon G sounds pretty fool proof to me.

I am probably going to do this. And hit up Francos SLH as well.

3 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds is an awesome guy

3 Likes

SSDD X TS

Lemon wookie v2

Goji og f2

Triple sunshine 2

24 Likes

Man! Those are BEAUtiful

3 Likes

Are the Goji F2’s from the seed increase?

I germinated a few to test viability a while back got 100% but most of the smells were OG like. Miss the fruit smell I had from the two male F1’s I had or Copa’s F2’s

3 Likes

That’s from Snow Lotus.

1 Like