Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Just 1 plant here, the last seed from a pack i f-ed up many years ago.
An unsexed Apollo 11 F4. Keeping it around whether male or female. Stem rub is less “pineapple”, more of a sweet “weed” scent now.

It’s at 8 nodes tall but fairly short so i’m not going to top or bend it. And is still in it’s 16 oz. germination cup. Gotta up-pot it asap.

I think it has elegant leaflets.
EDIT it wants more N than most strains i’ve seen.

35 Likes

Great descriptions of your parents for those pollinations, thanks.

I’ve got one of your Triple Sunshine f2 going outside along with some Celestial Citron and Baba Kush, both f1. :beers:

7 Likes

I just got 4 Jamaican Bush Hashplant clones outside. A nice narrow leaf leaning male and 3 broadleaf females. For good measure I threw Chocolope, Skywalker and Kentucky bagseed females out there too.

My outdoor was an afterthought this year with the Jamaican seed run going indoor

12 Likes

kali mist x everything (Bodhi odor cut) and oreoz x 88g13hp, making some fun crosses with a with FP OG male and Alterlatcha (green crack x tres dawg) male pollen chucks. Should be interesting.

14 Likes

SSDD running outside in 50 gallon pot, excited to see how she does

21 Likes

I’ve got a clone of my space monkey and a space monkey dad going incognito outside for an f2/hash run

11 Likes

Man those 3 fingered blades and totem pole structure are awesome. Nice outlier! How did she smoke?

6 Likes

Triple sunshine(squat) super tight nodes pretty bushy. Considering defoliating her…thoughts?

Triple sunshine(lanky). Another front and back pic of the triple sunshines.

SSDD X TS looking bad af

23 Likes

Thanks! It went a good week longer than most phenos. But the smoke was divine. Very 91 leaning, with just a touch of lavender in it. Ironcially my 2 favorite phenos in the f2s are the 2 ends of the extreme. That one, and the heavy wookie leaner that was almost no 91 flavor or smell that was really small and squat. Im hoping to jump back into the F2s to line work it in that direction as well. I feel like people would really enjoy it, since its got the wonderful effect, but the plants dont get so big. And the most bag appeal of the bunch.

36 Likes

Some Kentucky bagseed? Got any more info on that?

3 Likes

Only info I have is from Bluegrassskunklord on IG, he was in a pinch and sent out thank you seeds to auction winners.

The note he sent with these seeds were early 2000s bagseed from the local guys. Possibly Afghani, Skunk, maybe some ak47x nl. Out of 5 I got 1 to survive and it was a female.

First pic is my initial grow with her, 2nd is a friend I gave a clone to.

21 Likes

But this is a Bodhi thread, so back to that.

8 Likes

got field trip(back right)and ssdd(hb cut) on the front right day 15 flower nicely packed tent :blush:

24 Likes

Did you notice that the heavy Wookie leaner had more airy buds?

4 Likes

No, if anything the opposite! The heavy Wookie leaner in that pic was something Id call very commercially viable. Larger, reasonably dense buds(not rock hard or anything), on a real squat “ghani” frame. But the real thing that blew folks away was the smell. It was very old lady perfume/lavendery. Had a really unique almost impossible describe smell on top of it. I wanna say floral natural mild sweetness. The kinda smell that makes people huff the turkey bag over n over trying to pin it down lol

10 Likes

Growing Purple Goji in 30 gallon pot. Topped once but I don’t think it was necessary.

34 Likes

Interesting, thank you! I found a Wookie leaner in the lavender Jack. It must really need a lot of intense light. It always comes out very airy. Good stuff otherwise though.

5 Likes

Skunk Hashplant/outdoor skunk revival #1

37 Likes

Oh yeah! Love to see it! What is she smelling like? Stoked to hear more

1 Like

I do find Wookie leaners want a whole lot of light! I’ve popped a bunch of crosses, and it seems to be a theme for sure. I’ve even ran keeper clones of crosses under 12/12, 11/13, and 10/14(same tent as sativas) and the yields crashed, even under 11/13 lol. Made the buds more purple though.

6 Likes