Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Does anyone have any Lion’s Milk or Lando’s Stash f2s/f3s? The Stardawg Kush (Suge Pure Kush x Stardawg) from StrayFox are finishing up but they don’t seem to have the smell profile I want. I’ll run some of the F2’s I created to see if the fruity male made a difference. Otherwise I’m going to start the SPK BX10 with either BBHP f1’s or Goji OG f2s.

8 Likes

Straight lemon cough drops . It’s a very organic medicinal lemon smell and it translates completely to taste and flavor. High is indica body stone. Definitely sleep inducing couch potato stuff. Wake up stoned with some serious munchies weed

5 Likes

So cool dude! I’ve heard of the more citrus fruity flavors come out of the #1. Specifically a real skunky pheno coming out of #2 but I don’t know about the others. Stoked to see what people continue to find as time goes on. I’m happy to see you’ve found a solid plant with some real nice medicinal effects. Cheers brotha

2 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked already but has anyone tried or have grown Bodhi’s White Afghani? I am really curious about it :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t know if it has been asked in here already but have anyone came across anything with the wookie 25 which is supposed to be extremely potent.

5 Likes

Saints Crossing is a firework explosion of color on this 4th of July.

Day 59 of 12/12

66 Likes

Found this at the dispo. I really like it. Nice uplifting buzz that clears my head, and plateaus into a nice chill stone. Who has f2’s lol

20 Likes

@VAhomegrown shoot I just saw a post about this one, it may have been in the copa thread. If I remember correctly somebody had testers or copa posted on ig that he was making f2.

3 Likes

I have a few, plus a cross of my own:

BBHP
Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie
Kali Mist x Everything

and Goji OG x Dynasty’s Caramel Candy Kush (can’t remember who was mom/dad, older pollen chuck)

Was hoping to find more info here on results (maybe smoke reports?) with the Kali Mist X’s and Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie.

18 Likes

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/bodhi-seeds-white-afghani-11-regular-seeds/

Just under a day left on this bodhi auction at DCSE. Seems like it’d make a good OG HP.

8 Likes

I remember there was a troll a few months back that would do extensive posts on calcium toxicity and of a grand conspiracy of short tents to ensure people.fail and sell expensive products to improve.

Sometimes when I’m really high and I see those two mangobiche x goldstar on the back just annihilating the tent - I think he might have been right. I miss those posts they were hilarious.

Out.of.the mangobiche x goldstar two are clearly long flowering and just surviving until I can move them to the taller tent. But one is short flowering and smells very similar to smartmove (without the spearmint, just sweet candy fruity/citric) and looks very pretty - the other two haven’t even started expressing scent they’re just there, overgrowing.

These are two rainbow belts x baba kush by iamyou and they have been the ones that have changed the most (scent wise) since early flower. One was a bit sweet and muted and the other was like fresh lemons. They have evolved to an orangy/lemon and the muted has been the biggest surprise, it doesn’t smell citric at all it reminds me a bit of moonbow - it’s kushy, sweet, and with a bit of candy and a bit of menthol without being sharp like menthol would. Def super excited about both.

Btw these are all.half.gallons lol. I need to improve in my flowering timing if I want to do half gallon experiments. So far they’re alive.

27 Likes

1st week of flowing for these in the books I believe SSDD X TS is first up, :lemon: wookie, Triple sunshine A, Triple sunshine B, goji last and some overall shots…bonus csi plants last. Chem d, bubble gum, sour d cross

27 Likes

Neroli 91 week 8 12 12

54 Likes

Sometimes I struggle sifting through the threads as it can be straining on my eyes, but is shoes discord still available, or is it shut down?

2 Likes

I think it’s shut down as mentioned a few posts prior.

4 Likes

Looks like there’s some nepali in the mom? The rosin looks yummy.

Gotta grow my nepal jam s1s sometime

That neroli 91 looks wild, in a good way @NatureGuardian

Congrats @JonPott you should get grenades

2 Likes

I am actually the winner of this auction item! :grin:

14 Likes

Could be something special in there. Glad someone from OG was able to win it.

3 Likes

That’s what I am hoping. I keep hearing about “The white” cut and have been keeping my eye out for specific breeders that have crossed it. Definitely one in my collection I will be doing a diary for.

2 Likes

Ozark nation has a the white lineup upcoming

1 Like