Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I have 2 packs of wifi 43 x Kashmir that I received here from OG. Those are around and could be another viable option.

It is also a freebie at BDSC

Also just saw this. There’s a video also on their page.

Mule Fuel Haze Valley cut @chameleon_craft_

Same cut Bodhi used in Mule Fuel x 88g13hp.

Mule Fuel is GMO x Mendo Montage by Thug Pug.

15 Likes

Gotta love gmo, sheesh

4 Likes

Nah not really :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Looks nice tho and I bet it’s loud AF

8 Likes

Very cool, I tired getting a pack of the thug pug mule fuel but lost the auction. Picked up a Bodhi cross though. That looks great.

2 Likes

I will have to check Ozark Nation! Thank for mentioning this.

1 Like

23 Likes

@CocoaCoir can I save that photo you posted? That’s probably the coolest plant meme I’ve ever seen. A+

3 Likes

GLG has this, I have a pack.

7 Likes

I have a cross of the same genetics from Hazeman. Would be cool to see side by side comparisons though!!!

4 Likes

@JonPott Humboldt CSI has some crosses that contain The White, and they have a 20% off sale going through July 11th (coupon code: “REDWHITE&PUPUPU”)

Growing out “The White x UK Cheese” from them in the back now. A pack of the White Light Hashplant from Bodhi is safe bet though.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I actually bought snow white from CSI already and have plans to cross it in the future in memory of someone dear to me.

I am glad snow white caught your eye too!

3 Likes

Hello All! I have some new Bodhi seedlings just getting started for a fall harvest…

While not much to say now (besides all have germinated and look great)…I’ve noticed the first true leaves from the new Bodhi (especially DLA 5.3 & SS023) were 2 leafers.

AND below is a DLA 5.3 with a 5-leafer on the second set of leaves.

I am relatively “new” to this compared to most of you, but this is something I haven’t seen. I take it as a sign of strong genetics and excites me for what is to come… but I was wondering if anyone has another take on it?

My environment is locked in 78F Temp 78% Hum .7 VDP

DLA 5.3 Seedling

Supernatural Selections 023 (fastest growing/strongest of seedlings)

Also, I am running Strayfox’s Purple Nepali and Hollywood Lights as well…both with a Bodhi cross. I’ll update this run when I separate out the males.

38 Likes

That’s one of those packs that has me like :eyes: can’t wait to see some journals of it

4 Likes

That’s interesting all my DLA 5.3 have 3 fingers.

4 Likes

How about the first true leaf/node? 2 of 3 first true leaves were 2-leafer for the DLA 5.3

Here is the other DLA I have running…

16 Likes

The post above is a reply to you… I replied to the wrong post :upside_down_face:

Apologies @Tessellated I am running two and will update a Stray topic with progress/smoke report. They are feminized and look great this first week!

3 Likes

You just reminded me

I’ve got some work that contains bodhis Oro Blanco (the white x wookie 15)

The work is queen white haze and outcrosses etc, oro blanco (bodhi) x Miami heat (exotic) by cannaqueen

6 Likes

Always wondered wtf that Miami haze is though

1 Like

@DesertHeartGardens lookie here ^.

4 Likes

Yeah all mine look normal I can upload a picture of them later tonight. If you look at my “grow log” I’ve been posting pictures of them there if you haven’t already looked.

4 Likes