Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Niccceee! Out of all the wookies, I recall hearing #15 was the choice pheno.

1 Like

theres atleast one other Oro Blanco fwiw. I think it mightā€™ve been Archive that also uses that name actually.

4 Likes

So I have a question regarding the g-hash crosses, this is my first time running some and was wondering what do the g-hash leaners look like?

4 Likes

Bigger nugs that take over all of the space in between the nodes from my experience.

1 Like

4 Zap babies. Cool leaf serrations, a bit picky.

41 Likes

Excellent question! Iā€™ve wondered as well. Is there a database of Bodhi plant characteristics out there somewhere?

7 Likes

https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

@bodhiguide on IG is great too.

10 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420 is correct and alsoā€¦

This for early stuff and This for newer stuff and a more all around approach.

I have personally compiled DLA list and Male list and added to Supernatural selections list from @lambchopedd

Dla #16 could be incorrect as it may be DSB x A1 BLD male X 88g13hp instead of DSB x DLA5

Also added * jalalagod - jalalabad x OMG (2021 OD love gift) supernatural selections to ss list.

21 Likes

Life is pretty good a few weeks in for razzberry lemonaid from the newest drop. Bigger pots next.

28 Likes

One of 5 DLA5.3 seedlings I popped about a month ago. First time growing Bodhi - Iā€™m stoked! Might even get a little nutty and chuck some pollen if I get a nice male.

30 Likes

Kali mist x everything (Bodhi odor cut) outside version. It is going to be huge itā€™s already 5 x 5 and been topped twice. I didnā€™t think it would get this big.

38 Likes

That girl has me HYPED

6 Likes

Me too, itā€™s so much fun to have a plan turn out well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It has grown so beautifully- those fans :hugs:. Iā€™d take pictures every day and make my friends look at her.

Maybe this is why I donā€™t have many friends. Please keep sharing @Mordecai :green_heart::muscle:

7 Likes

I was gonna buy this but I have too many packs and would rather see someone from OG grow these out and F2 them.

13 Likes

Not at all. The universe decided it wasnā€™t meant to be. I did meet some good people along the way. Always a plus.

3 Likes

Has anyone grown out the shindig?

7 Likes

Orange sunshine f2 bred back in 2017ā€¦ was lucky she popped ā€¦ any tips on saving her?

Canā€™t decide to back it way out of the light to let the roots form more or just let it be and see what happens

8 Likes

Donā€™t let the medium fully dry out. Also, do you have a place that sells happy frog or an equivalent type of soil? It should make it easier to maintain the proper moisture levels. Otherwise 50/50 sphagnum peat moss/vermiculite with 1 tbsp oyster shells and 1tbsp dolomite lime, 1 cup earthworm castings, and 1 cup of bat guano per gallon should set you straight.

Afterwards feeding in that soil would look like 2.3grams of jackā€™s classic 20/20/20 per gallon of water fed until 10-20% run off would be all you need to do to maintain it through flower.

Adding Actively Aerated compost tea with those feedings should help as well.

6 Likes

You think taking her out of the soil wouldnā€™t stress it out too much?

I donā€™t have any of that stuff on handā€¦ I could go get some happy frog tomorrow though.

Once the thing gets past the next week, itā€™ll be fine. Iā€™m pretty sure it just got light burned when I moved it into the tent because this is my first time using LED.

I used a compost-based germination mix that a local company sells. Have heard good things about it and the other plants seem to be liking it. Super light, airy mix.

I also have root riots on the way with a little germination/clone kit that I could move it into.
Should be here in a couple days.

Just trying to figure out what I can do right now to save it. Iā€™ve got humidity on it and Iā€™m trying to keep it fairly cool as to not stress it out too much until it gets past this. Low-mid 70s

3 Likes