Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

It could but it’ll rebound over time. You’d have to be really gentle during the transfer.

Seedlings should be fine under LED I usually have my 600W LEDs at 30-40% about a foot away for the first week they’re out of the soil.

4 Likes

Good to know, I’ve got two 150w vivarspectras - on 50% about 18 inches up… totally shooting in the dark right now with the dim and distance settings.

I’m almost thinking it’s best to treat it like a clone with low light low stress so roots can form…But again I’m rusty, it’s been about 10 years.

I don’t think I’ll try to pull her out of the soil. I think the soil is fine for the most part, but I’ll keep that in mind for the next round.

2 Likes

What speed is your tent’a fan set at? I have that set a little lower during the first few weeks so they don’t dry out too fast. If anything toss on a dome if needed but keep the lights at their current strength.

2 Likes

I’m got a humidifier on aimed right at it so it’s in high humidity possibly even too high.

Yeah I think I’ll just put a dome on it. That’s what I’ve been doing the last couple days. She seems to be putting out new growth that isn’t too yellow so Yeah. Thanks a lot for the advice.

Exhaust fan is on two out of 10 and the clip on fan is on three out of 10

These look really weak, but they actually work well. I spray the inside and it has a chimney so it doesn’t trap the air or get too hot

5 Likes

Fan and temps look fine to me.

I run mine at 68F 40% RH which is a bit lower than recommended but that’s just me.

3 Likes

Well, it’s good to know there’s a little bit of room for error because I was shooting for high 70s on both humidity and temperature

I’ll post pics in this thread if she makes it

@50State this one’s for you if you’re out there, buddy. You bred these.

3 Likes

field trip day 23 flower starting to get some nice frost no signs of intersex not seeing tons of ssdd traits might change as it develops but I’m thinking has a bit more gsc influence on this pheno

23 Likes

Usually i’m not very excited about these breeder projects but this one looks like it could be interesting.

18 Likes

I’m down for Bubbashine F2’s

11 Likes

Hoping I find a bubbashine pheno in the half pack of blue Tara I have been wanting to get too it but waiting till I can keep the males and make a few f2 @ramblinrose you find anything heavy bubbashine in your f1s you grew out?

11 Likes

I found 1 female that was a bubbashine pheno - stretch indica with a blueberry muffin terpene profile & chill relaxing high. The other 2 - one was a squat leafy bubba skunky rubber pheno with awful leafy yield, and other was a SL leaner - also stretch indica with decent yield, cheesy berry terpenes… but I didn’t like the high too much, a bit too intense to start. I still have some of the bubbashine pheno’s F2s to spread around :+1:

15 Likes

That’s definitely got the Bubba leaves on it. Crinkle and all.

11 Likes

FYI There are just 4 spots left in the signup for Silver Mountain F2s.

12 Likes

Rip i’m TL3 I can’t sign up (,:

2 Likes

You can still sign up on either tier, just put Reg Em next to your name

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

![20240713_083644|690x388
(upload://sOGjtXVXX4vu6wUo0F3Nh00PceU.jpeg)

Goji og f2, triple sunshine A, :lemon: wookie v2, triple sunshine B, SSDD x Triple Sunshine. Second week of flower for these friends. Gonna take cuts tomorrow.

27 Likes

Neroli 91 9 weeks 12 12

40 Likes

Couple of DLA 5.3 males. Was debating on putting these in with some mac1 and capjunky clones, but decided on using a coastal blueberry.

Might still keep this pair long enough to get some pollen.

I started 4 of these 5.3, and all have hollow stems. Vigorous growers though and clones rooted faster than anything else.

32 Likes

Those look nice, vigorous. If you keep some pollen, send some my way and I’ll dust the DLA 5 S1 I’ve got going outside when it starts flowering. We can make some DLA 5’ish’ seeds for the helluvit. :beers:

10 Likes