Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

For your question I think it’s f2 ix2. The nomenclature does get confusing.

I do find that gives more clarity than saying ix3 or f3 ix. It is a f2, worked in

3 Likes

JBC just restocked some Bodhi seeds.

6 Likes

Just smoked some chaff off a Staff of Life seed plant. So good. Feels like I’m standing on a lane at a bowling alley with a magic carpet holding my head down. Nice.

15 Likes

Bet with the Thai some really neat effects come out with that one sounds killer I’m excited to try some pineapple diesel from top dawg it’s pineapple Thai x tres dawg heard lots of good about that cut of Thai

7 Likes

Black triangle is available there as of right now. I know some were looking. Good luck!

2 Likes

Black Triangle and new freebie of GMO x LAVENDER LEMONAID that I haven’t seen before.

5 Likes

Yeah that sounds excellent!! SoL and VCA are headed your way soon, too,…

1 Like

Wow, a black triangle restock. Thought that one was done for sure.

Still excited about my black triangle x lemon thai packs. Gonna be a huge pheno hunt.

2 Likes

This is not the Herijuana that we are familiar with. This is a different one.

If any of you grow some Black Triangle and want to send me some as thanks I am down with that.

3 Likes

Interesting tidbit (to me, anyway)

Dude I knew thought doc was better at selection than b. So he thought docs selection of black triangle would bang harder than bodhi’s.

Personally I just think that lemon thai male doc used is a banger.

Hope I’m not talking too much about doc in the bodhi thread, lmao

Is anybody thinking of doing a peach hashplant increase? I’ve been wanting that one but probably won’t be able to get some before they are gone.

I wasnt going to, you know how that works out. I bought a pack of Imperial Majesty( BIRIE, WARM, DEEP, EUPHORIC, HEADY.) and Strawberry Temple(BIG TICKY WIZARD WANDS OF ORANGE BUBBLEGUM INSPIRATION…) with the GMO x Lavender Lemonaid Freebie.

8 Likes

Damn. If I had known Strawberry Temple was like that I’d have scooped a pack!

2 Likes

I know I know, I wasnt going to buy any seeds. I just had to start clicking on links and reading Bodhi’s descriptions…

I only want the GMO freebie if I’m being honest but I’ll pass. I have more than enough as is.

Is there a description for Monarch and where can i find it?

Looks like black triangle is up on Jbc

Just when I think I’m done buying seeds they pull me back in.

2 Likes

hmm, i see JBC lists GMO x lavender lemonaid but GLG has garlic mints x LL. I don’t believe them to be the same thing (garlic mints and GMO)

1 Like