Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

JBC has both garlic mints x LL and GMO x LL

3 Likes

Looks like black triangle is gone at JBC already. I am super bummed. Maybe one day I’ll get black triangle.

1 Like

ah ok didnt see that

i have some f2s, but to be honest, I was not too impressed with the phenos I got. I think I also have half pack in the fridge, that I will give another try. Will def make more F2s in the process as well! So if you dont mind waiting a bit, i wont mind making some extra F2s and spreading the love! <3

1 Like

I have some Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) F2s that I could spare if you’re interested. Can’t speak to the phenos in the F2s yet but my least favorite pheno of the F1 pack was superior to my favorite pheno out of a pack of Black Triangle (tk x 88g13hp). Went through the whole pack of both and wasn’t all that impressed with the BT compared to some of the other offerings by Bodhi.

Triple Sunshine A x Triple Sunshine E F2s

40 Likes

were those two different females or is TS-E the male?

2 Likes

Over the winter I made F2s using 2 males where I combined the pollen of both Triple Sunshine E & H and manually applied it to my Triple Sunshine (A) mother. Triple Sunshine E resembled tk much more in branching and structure than H and also smelled really strong. I made another batch of F2s that I harvested recently using just the E male. I also grew the E male outside just for fun and it was the smelliest plant (in veg) that I had outside.

Triple Sunshine E

I agree fully - haven’t tried a bad ssdd cross yet. I prefer the ssdd crosses over the pure SSDD that I’ve run as well. Bodhi found a ridiculously nice male to use.

27 Likes

in my experience, the ssdd male breeds better than the 88g13… chem d x ssdd was way better than hpd…

2 Likes

i havent seen many ssdd crossed being released… i think bodhi lost the male, which is a shame… his appalachia line was the tits… wish the appy male was still around…

88g13 crosses i popped many seeds, and only found 1 or 2 keepers… the ssdd line i found many more potentials to be honest… blue sunshine was really nice as well!

6 Likes

thank you for that response, what you did sounds and looks quite solid.

ive only grown the silver sunshine from the ssdd and i agree - it was a good run.

1 Like

Hey brother, I will definitely be here that’s for sure.

That is super cool of you. I am totally interested. SSDD is up there for me in terms of all time greats. I love that smoke. My wife just grabbed me Copa’s Version. To cross both of those is absolutely incredible.

2 Likes

Does anyone know any Bodhi TRIPLE GODDESS seeds?

1 Like

I think jbc has them in with this latest restock @DiRtYSkuNkZ

1 Like

Oh wow bodhi has 3 kings, nice

Baba Kush

Celestial Citron

Triple Sunshine f2

38 Likes

Thanks!!! :facepunch:
Out-of stock, that was fast lol.

2 Likes

Can attest, those tk x ssdd are FANTASTIC. Loved the high, and bag appeal was on point.

27 Likes

He’s found 2! He lost the first one and I guess was nice enough that he searched for another one. But I think he’s already retired that second one because I haven’t seen new SSDD crosses out in a minute.

6 Likes

yep and yep. The first one produced the cup winning sunshine #3. Chem 3 x SSDD. It won as Sunshine #4 but it was really chem3 not chem4.

12 Likes