Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Do you know if Bad Dawgs Sunshine#4 is actually “sunshine3?”

3 Likes

Just to provide context for this quote

credit : screenshot taken from one of @VAhomegrown 's posts

I’ve only grown SSDD crosses that were in the 2017 tester list so I’m assuming they all use the newer (retired also) male. The newer male is really nice as well.

I’ve tried the bubba, tk , wifi, kush4, gg4, skunk va and 3 kings og cross to the sssd.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I haven’t encountered too many others who have grown it out online. Would love to hear any other thoughts or memories about what you found in your pack, or if you have any more pictures.

20 Likes

Don’t have any more pics sorry, Im terrible about taking pics in general lol. High had a good bit of TK, but also more energetic and less narcotic. Super medicinal though, which is the biggest factor Im always looking for. The flavor was a really wild, made me think of buttery pancakes with a touch of gas.

10 Likes

What’s JBC? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Jbcseeds.com

3 Likes

Thank you! I am finding plenty of new places on OG to purchase seeds and I love it :grin:

2 Likes

Posting this here because the thread for linking “strain donations and breeders” together is a bit hard to find at times.

still looking for someone who wants to expand on these (listed in OP). Just to add some info and hopefully entice:

Bodhi Tigermelon x OMG
Tigermelon = Chem D x Uzbekistani Hashplant x Apollo 11
OMG = Old Mother Ghani

14 Likes

Tigermelon!! I bet that’s some incendiary gear.

Intried bidding for an F2 of Tiger melon and gave up when it hit $150.

Is there a link I am not seeing? :thinking:

Looks very similar to my TS, big leaves on mine I had 2 phenos. One with lanky good node spacing snd one with zero and super bushy. Looks great regardless man can’t wait for the outcome. If you take cuts of the bk let’s chat maybe lol.

2 Likes

I don’t take cuts, since I only grow outside, but I plan on making some f2s for the community if all works out.

7 Likes

Restock at glg. Had to grab me some more space monkey and black triangle.

13 Likes

they got me :neutral_face:

11 Likes

The black triangle I grew made some nice looking plants, but I didn’t love much else about it. Kind of tempting just to replace the pack I sent to topshelftrees to reproduce for the community.

6 Likes

I had a black triangle i kept around for a couple years. I was really bummed when i lost it. It would knock you on your ass. Large yielder and sturdy frame. Tasty like TK. Not as loud as TK but it was great.

7 Likes

Any info on the lavender lemonaid male from bodhi?

2 Likes

10 Likes

I just bought the last two Black Triangle.

10 Likes

I have not heard anything about it. I dont even know the lineage of it. Thats why the 2 freebies i chose are that dad. I will probably dig into those here pretty soon. He retired the ghash and wookie dad so i guess its time to start checking out his new stuff.

2 Likes