Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I’m glad you were able to get the BT @CocoaCoir .
No worries, i have BT F2 s and F3s. You inspired me to make a first Meme. With all your Bernie memes.

For other members, Headiegardens may have BT when they re-open soon.

7 Likes

That black triangle went fast holy shit!

5 Likes

Has bodhi ever actually came out and said what it was? Ive been looking for info on it and can not find much at all. I found this on bodhis insta but still dont know what to make of it.

Edit…Actually i think i understand now that i looked again. He just typed out the lineage of all the crosses.

2 Likes

Congratulations @CocoaCoir. Congratu-fucking-lations lol.

5 Likes

I’ve heard too many people say to drop everything else and just run the Black Triangle. The TK has always eluded me. Now I can really explore that.

12 Likes

Haha, hey bro you can still grab some phone home, I did. Same Mom I’m assuming?

I’m new to Bodhi strains, any recommendations on which to buy from the recent GLG drop? I already bought a couple but thinking about getting some more for the future.

5 Likes

Jbc is awesome.

1 Like

Babylon Buster, Joy Stick, Pinball Wizard, Space Moneky or Spirit Hashplant are some good ones that usually sale before many other strains.

6 Likes

From what I understand you can’t go wrong with anything from Bodhi! Maybe that’s just my assumptions from the hype I get from talking with others.

Also, welcome to the community Growmie!! I am still pretty new myself and love the “like minded” people here!

2 Likes

A lot of strains crossed with his hashplant are amazing too

2 Likes

And those seeds from the hashplant male being sold are the last same for the snow lotus crosses. Both those males are lost to history.

6 Likes

Grabbed a couple myself during last offering.

1 Like

Variety of different males is the spice of life which is what I will recommend. I didn’t love the 88g13 crosses but many do. You won’t know until you grow them!

7 Likes

I actually have a few phone home packs and another on the way. We have 2 phone home and one Cocoon ready for transplant/cuts. Then into the tent for acclamation for a couple weeks and finally flower after that. My wife popped the most vigorous, stacked, lateral branch happy Phone Home I’ve seen. I’m certain it’s a unicorn. Once I get its cuts to root I plan on crossing them with cocoon pollen. If all is good and everything finishes with big fat healthy seeds after germ tests I’ll give them all away.

10 Likes

15 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations! I will check them out. I’m mostly looking for potent strains that give couch lock effects, something to smoke at the end of the day. I already ordered 3 OG x HP strains and 1 Chem x OMG just for the freebie. Not sure what the effects of the Chem x OMG will be like but any other couch lock stains like the HP is what I’m interested in.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been doing some research before stocking up on seeds and from most of the reviews I’ve seen, Bodhi is always in the top 5 breeders. I’m excited to finally try out some of his strains and learn more from growers on here!

2 Likes

Has anyone grown the purple lemon thai?

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I missed out on the Black Triangle, but was able to grab the last Spirit Hashplant and a Pinball Wizard. Also a new Summer 2024 freebie.

I’m currently running a few new Bodhi females as well… They are just over 2 weeks since placing the seed directly into soil (transplanted into 5gal yesterday).

Holy Hand Grenade (SS023) :point_down:

DLA 5.3 :point_down:

Dragonade :point_down:

Old Soul (not ‘new’ but first time running one) :point_down:

42 Likes