Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

OG crew, buying bodhi seeds from GLG, how’s the gmo x lavender lemonaid, or mothers hash freebies?

Only bodhi himself knows how the GMO x LL is it literally just came out and no one here has grown it out unless there is a tester for it.

3 Likes

Buy it, grow it, show us, tell us :slightly_smiling_face::metal:

4 Likes

I did a diary on it. It’s very potent, purple, and smells amazing.

30 Likes

One pheno from the ts x ssdd chuck! Getting chopped later today - I’ll grab a few better shots this afternoon but here she be. Day 65-66. Hashy, complex ‘weedy’ smells. Very nice.

45 Likes

hope you took some clones :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Right? Most definitely I did! Clones very easily, too. Easy easy plant to grow and she makes me feel good about myself. All four phenos get flowered out together here soon. 🫡

11 Likes

Those are some nice wizard hats!

8 Likes

Ohh Kool! I’m popping 6 of them crossed with lucky lime when I get off work tonight!

2 Likes

Sounds amazing! Fresh into the cure it had a rotten sweet smell that I loved. The acrid smell dissipated and now it’s just delightfully citrus berry. I bet some lime will be a great addition!

7 Likes

I was going to get the GMO x LL but I already have Garlic Mints x LL which is nearly the same (GMO x Animal Mints). I went with Pure Land HP to go along with Divine Intervention in a double tent run.

11 Likes

Speak Easy Seed Bank is getting a restock with Black Triangle.

8 Likes

Has anyone got around to growing shindig yet by chance? I searched and didn’t find much.

3 Likes

Has anyone had any experience with the watermelon pheno of Black Triangle?

7 Likes

All the love for Black Triangle is understandable, but I’m more interested in Secret Chief. Haven’t run either one, but that SFV……

9 Likes

Watermelon pheno?? That actually sounds pretty awesome, legendary even. I know a guy that bought the last two packs. Maybe he will have luck finding it wink wink.

8 Likes

6 Likes

So, I stopped by Connected on Fruitridge in Sac to pick up some variety. Picked up some beautiful “Black Triangle OG” which sounds like Black Triangle by the lineage. $50 that I was happy to spend. Will add Bud pics later. Love to see Bodhi gear on the “top shelf”!!

14 Likes

….and smoke report?

2 Likes

Keep in mind claybourne was the first recall in CA

You may want to check this out

6 Likes