Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Thanks, good looking out.

I survived the old school, so I’ll take my chances. Probably receiving a closer eye now too.

Coming soon too. Probably not going to crack it today though.

3 Likes

Dragonsblood Hashplant at 4 weeks. Stretched way more than I thought it would. Probably should have flipped 2 weeks earlier.

33 Likes

3 Likes

Can’t wait to join the class action for some of these brands lmao

3 Likes

I had a friend who’s rather risky (foolish) and he intentionally smoked some moldy bud. He said he later coughed up blood.

1 Like

Hey y’all, just a little idea I had. I’d really like to get my hands on some dragonsblood hashplant, and possibly do a repro on her in the near future. I know there’s been a lot craziness going on here with repros and all, and aren’t asking anyone anything crazy, just to let me know if by chance there’s any restock that you might see in a website. I know attitude(or the choice) has it, but I’m not really keen to having to buy internationally, I had a letter of seeds already seized that came from Spain, so I’d like to keep it local. If anyone randomly sees a restock anywhere, please let me know!! I’d love to do a repro soon and have some stock to give or trade. Thanks so much!!

Edit: sorry if my sentences sound weird, my kid was bouncing all over me as I was trying to write this. Lol

Did you flip by height, time, or whut? Curious because I have some F2’s I’d like to play in :slight_smile: Did they keep stretching after 3 weeks? I don’t have much headroom :slight_smile:

Not to rain on your good idea, but fyi this strain was repro’d back in 2021. So the F2 seeds are still available here on OG.

1 Like

Not at all!! Grateful you sent this to me @BudWhisperer !! Would anybody have any to trade?? I asked @BigMike55 and he said he has some but he’d like to save them, which is totally understandable

1 Like

Also trying to get these ladies moving right now! i have a two lavender jacks, #3 and #6, and a sunshine daydream female. Reversed #3 with STS, in hopes of selfing her and crossing to both the lav jack and ssdd(I was thinking of lavender fields for that cross), if all works out. She seems to have some little stinkers on her, but it’s hard to tell yet if the sacs will form and be viable. Fingers crossed!! Also sorry for the late update, but here’s some pics @tessellated, I’ve been working on them for a while. :v:t2:

24 Likes

I don’t have any, but I think Johnny pot seed sells them for cheap (made by mike55 I believe).

2 Likes

Aye!! Those are dragonsblood Hashplant mix though, pollinated by another plant. I inquired with Johnny already, that’s the only reason I know

1 Like

This site is legit but it is in UK.

3 Likes

Ah, I see. Good to know.

1 Like

Thanks brother, only looking to buy from the US but I appreciate it. This is actually the first place I looked lol

1 Like

Went by hight. I have another tent as well with a different pheno.

Iirc they were both about 15 or so inches when I flipped them and the larger of the two is now almost 4 ft tall and is still appears to be stretching. I think the shorter of the two isnt gonna get much bigger though.

11 Likes

Ssdd x TS was the biggest stretch, all of then stretched heavily minus this squatty triple sunshine. She seems to be the slowest all around with everything. Other than that we are trucking along in week 3.
Ssdd

Goji with them fat baby buds

Triple sunshine B

31 Likes

They look really healthy! Super cool project and glad to see them being ran. I still have the #6 even though she’s hard to dial in for yield/density. I’ll eventually hit her with some pollen down the line… haha

Here’s some finished flower pics from recent clone run under CMH. Airy and lightweight but loud.

25 Likes

your memes are so fun and creative , lol

2 Likes

2 Likes