Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

They have landed with great freebies. Will be able to run these after the artifact explorations.

24 Likes

Nice score, I know those BT are burning a hole in your stash. Think youā€™ll run the pure land anytime soon? Iā€™m ordering soon and plan to get that as a freebie too @CocoaCoir

2 Likes

I have many Bodhi strains from ten years ago that I should probably get to first but I told myself I would finish the SS023 and DLA 5.3. If it is anything like DLA16 then I will be good. I just have been delayed in starting that grow. I want to run the Pure Land HP with Divine Intervention together in separate tents but I dont know when that would be. I already am familiar with the 88g13hp traits and I would like to learn more about the Kashmir before I start growing it more directly. The Divine Intervention would also pair well with the Garlic Mints x LL because of the fathers. It is definitely hard to choose because there are not many grows, if any, of these.

ss023 and dla 5.3
Divine Intervention & Pure Land Hasplant
Black Triangle & Goji OG
Garlic Mints x LL & Purple Unicorn f2 x 88g13hp

20 Likes

My single Apollo 11 Genius F4 finally showed pre-flowers.
Happy to say ITā€™S A GIRL!

Once itā€™s bigger, iā€™d like to pollenate some clones of it with pollen iā€™ve stashed, from these 3 kind Gents:
Blue Sunshine pollen from @VAhomegrown ,
Blue Kush pollen from @DougDawson &
Chocolate Diesel pollen from @AzSeaindooin420 .

36 Likes

Decisions, decisionsā€¦ā€¦I feel you on that, nice youā€™re getting a grow in on the dla, Iā€™m picking her up in the next order too. Ngl though, kinda interested to see DI and PLHP as a grow together though, got a gut feeling that would be a really good grow.

Black triangle and goji og too, be sure to log that one on here (if itā€™s in your interest), that would be amazing. Someone on here is actually trying to plan a trip to the Congo I think, itā€™d be cool to see what their experience is like and how itā€™s grown out there

4 Likes

Nice @BudWhisperer , best of luck with your project bud. :v:

2 Likes

Dont sleep on that sublime freebie.

6 Likes

I got the same freebie. Is it some underrated death?

I keep wondering if itā€™s really lime1 and not limel

Grape Soda Skunk has some strong grape phenos.The Limepop has lime peel, chemical funk and earth to skunky grape smells. Bright flavor and a numbing high.

download

Edit Freeborn Selections and Black Market Breeders work with these strains

8 Likes

My purple lemon thai seed popped twins today!!!:sunglasses:

26 Likes

Thatā€™s radical. Thank you for the knowledge, very much appreciated for sure!

2 Likes

Bodhi answered a question I sent him regarding the Lavender Lemonade stuffā€¦

Lavender Lemonade = Lemon Tree x Wookie #15ā€¦ these were never sold as seeds afaikā€¦ bodhi said it was ā€œfull on lemon with more of an OG structureā€

Lemon Wookie v1 = Lemon Diesel x Wookie #15ā€¦ entirely separate from Lavender Lemonadeā€¦ bodhi said the Lemon Diesel was a ā€œbubba like plant with lemon turkey dinner terpsā€

so they are definitely separate things. i know peeps myself included thought Lav Lem was a pheno from Lemon Wookie v1, so, just wanted to clear that up!

35 Likes

yo thats a dope plant,. its bodhi seeds apollo 11? genius f4? im a huge apollo 11 fan, the new modern brothersgrimm seeds for apollo 11 are good, but it seems the cindy male is really strong, i only got one really nice plant that looked like a genius type pheno and its dope but its still really different.

the original apollo 11 i remember , and the last plant i had, was lemon lime gas, duckfoot leaves, not leafy, incredible and was fast flowering. super frosty. this new plant i have isnt like it, but its still great plant

whats that blaze like? looks like a dope plant , nice , i like the sound of chocolate diesel too

8 Likes

I just found this on reddit. Theyā€™re talking about that they just completed three plantsā€¦ SD x 88, Caramel x LL and CK x LL

22 Likes

yeah thatā€™s my alter ego on reddit Biffbodysuitman LOL, thatā€™s the last batch I just harvested last month
That congo kashmir is a terpinolene bomb, super stinky I just dropped some off to a friend Friday night and it stank up my car the entire weekend

23 Likes

Iā€™ve been trimming a big Apollo 11 (technically, Apollo XX, the feminized version) from Brothers Grimm this weekend. Lots of pics in my grow log.

I also had three phenos of Saints Crossing from Bodhi finish at the same time. Iā€™ve trimmed 2 & 3 and will start on #1 once I finish the Apollo 11. Hereā€™s a shot of #3, post-chop (plant was hanging upside down, photo is inverted)

31 Likes

Fabulous- today is the buck-moon.

3 Likes

Grew this one a few years back, had 3 fems, pretty stable. All looked and smelled the sameā€¦ was a nice smoke with a fruity pineapple type smells, that are classic for a c99 cross

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny you mention this now. Yesterday I was doing a bit of cleaning, and found this:

Tested these in 2016 . Never got the turkey dinner part, but it sure was lemony :slight_smile:

Tested SSDD x W in 2017, and that was another winner, but never made it out since he lost the mom. Iā€™m guessing he used the W15 dad. I made a cross of females from both of those with a couple of LDxW dads. A bunch of folks grew them out with great results. All had lemon terps and were super frosty. I need to run them again :slight_smile:

Did B ever say why he went to the LD 2 x Wookie?

17 Likes