Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Thank you muchi haven’t smoked Bodhi’s A11 and the other 10-11 seedlings didn’t survive due to my errors back when the strain was released.
I’ve had (not-Bodhi’s) A13 and it was super soaring. Headier uplift than any Haze i’ve had in many years. But i prefer Jack H. for getting shit done.

Thank you @bigLblazed for showing your great A11 F4 plants below.

10 Likes

Here are the apollos f4 i ran

33 Likes

The a11 smoke was pretty sativa, very visual, and pleasing… great for walking the dog and outdoor activities

8 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh I hope those “mushroom effects” come from the Congo. :ok_hand:t2::fire: curious if the household cleaner terps come from that or the LL too, sounds nice

7 Likes

@BudWhisperer dude please do something with your Apollo 11 it’s really a different high reminiscent of the golden age of Jack Herer :fire::fire::fire:.
Good culture and please give news :pray::wink:
See you
O.B

11 Likes

damn i really do like the sound of that congolese write up . i like haze and i like lime a lot. bro no jokes that sounds like some fun tree, congo lav lemonaid, an extremely long time ago someone i know had this F.I. that when i showed up to the house i could smell it through the door, and that Fxcking incredible strain was super loud lol. some stuff was special and that sounds dope

in response to post above, the apollo 11 i remember 15 yrs ago in stores was definitely a variation of jack herer .a plant i had from old stock apollo 11 , it was gassed out lime , mentholated and skunky, duckfoot leaves sometimes, not a leafy plant at all, grew like a Xmas tree , very icey and big triches . the new modern apollo 11 i have is very different i made a writing about it ill copy and paste here too. its all still good but i do remember and like the oldschool lime haze apollo 11 the most

7 Likes

from another reply i made to another apollo fan on here! sorry its alot

Man apollo 11 is crazy nowdays . I still like it, but it’s not what I remember really . Seeing more pics of modern apollo 11 confuses me even more . From what I remember, the stuff I saw in stores too , was lemon lime Jack haze main profile. So I’m sure these flavors are still in it. But the stuff I remember and also the more original apollo11 plant I had myself from old stock, was just gassyer, frostyer big triches, even better looking. I really like Apollo 11 but I want the old version more. I have a new modern apollo 11 pheno that is exceptionally good tho. It grows, clones, flowers amazingly . It’s old-school tasting, but not hazey or lemon lime. It’s just this exotic kinda afghan pure kush green fire . Got a lot of dank green flavor and kinda kushy . Absolutely no lemon lime in it tho. apollo 11 regulars (modern) I really like this plant but it’s nothing like the old pheno I had 5 yrs ago from old apollo 11 stock I got from some guy Ron who got it all from B Grimm. Seems there’s a lot of variations now which are all still good but different

I’m glad I got a dope apollo 11 plant that was like what I described (in new modern pack) , and a strong female plant,because it was strong males and the other females were more on the male side showing all the Cindy flavors more . I did use a male on a few plants and I did get some amazing beans tho

Hopefully someone out there definitely still have a good lemon lime oldschool apollo 11 those were super nice, the plant i had was good but wasnt even a crazy one either it was just really good but kinda small and slow veg. it succumbed to a lot of bad weather out here and eruption weather so i lost that plant for sure

another cross i really liked was dutch treat which i really have no idea what it was now other than i thought it was a good jack cross

6 Likes

I just harvested one female that leans towards that strong grape. It was a shorter-bushy plant with big fan leaves. The high is definitely numbing… like grape flavored sleep medicine :sleeping:
Be patient with topping and a 9-10+ week flower. You should notice the grape smells started settled in just before week 4. :grapes:

9 Likes

Hey guys,

Recently picked up several Bodhi packs for the first time. I’m having difficulty finding information about the flowering times… Can somebody give me a rough estimate for any of the following strains? Can I expect most plants to be in the 60-70 days range?

Mango Hashplant
Lavender Jack
Pinball wizard
Time bandit
Triple goddess
Kashmir 22 x Hashplant

Thanks a lot!

12 Likes

@JustANobody has a good thread for the mango hp

3 Likes

What I was told on most bodhi times for flowering as a general rule of thumb was 9-11 weeks as a guide. Some longer, some shorter. You can also search the strains and find reports if you want more specific info.

3 Likes

You can get different flower times from the same pack of seeds, depending if the offspring leans mom or dad. The best method for determining when to harvest is to use a jewelers loup and watch the trichomes turn from clear to cloudy to amber.

https://www.amazon.com/illuminated-Jeweler-Kare-Kind-package/dp/B015RINTFM/?th=1

5 Likes

Most of the phenos I got were done in 60 days. I guess you could always take em longer if you like but 1 pheno was a 10-11 week plant.

3 Likes

I didn’t take mine to the end as it was a seed run. I’ll be up potting my stretch indica mom tonight or tomorrow to flip for a flower run

4 Likes

My lavender jack phenos were all 10 to 11 weekers and 4 out of 5 females were strong wookie leaners and only one 1 jack dom pheno it’s a easy plant to grow and will need support.

4 Likes

Off topic, but Where’d ya find that lav jack?? And the Kashmir for that matter

I’m in Europe. It’s very difficult to find Bodhi packs, especially the newer ones. I’ve been scraping the different seedbanks for the remaining old stock :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hell yeah!! Haven’t seen that one on any seedbank recently, nice score

Ten weeker.

My fav smoke.

Greetings from Germany

7 Likes

Glg ships internationally! Attitude also has some packs… good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes