Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Do you guys count the first week you flip to flower as the first day of 12/12 or a week after 12/12 as a true week one? Lol anyways here’s week 3/4 of flower for girls

she was outgrowing rhe light so I gave this branch a dose of super crop, also super cropped a Triple sunshine A branch as well since it outgrew the light. She’s over 6ft.
The triple.sunshine B is SLOW flowering she’s gonna be the longest no doubt

Super tight nodes spacing on this one.

Goji og

34 Likes

Flip count always starts on the day you ‘flip’ the lights to 12/12. Least in my book :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
They’re lookin great!

19 Likes

This should finish fastest of those on your list. Was 8.5 and 9 weeks for my 2 plants.

Second fastest imho would be Kashmir x G13 HP. but that Kashmir may have some Nepalese or Indian genes so those phenos could flower longer.

8 Likes

Sunshine Head

32 Likes

Thanks everyone. I am going to start Mango Hashplant this run, I hope all will be done in <75 days. :slight_smile:

In general, does the mother or father influence the flowering time more, or is there no connection to this at all?

5 Likes

It goes 16-24 weeks in Colombia.

3 Likes

Imho it’s the mom used that often dictates the flowering time. I would look at Colombian sativa flowering times, as i think the M HP will take at minimum 75 (or likely more) days from flip.
For example, Colombian Gold is listed as 10-12+ week flower. Probably an under-estimate.

Edit. Holy shit, thanks @CocoaCoir 16-24 wks!

2 Likes

We talking 75 days from germ to harvest or just after flip?

1 Like

Listen to this person. Time Bandit should be the quickest by far looking at the genetics in the packs you listed.

Edit: I realized my arrows pointing up were pretty ineffective for a post a bit up there. Haha

3 Likes

Bodhi’s mangobiche is quicker than usual lumbos but still will probably throw out the longest flowering phenos as well as pinball wizard (ssh influence)

12 Likes

Dread bread went around 10-11 weeks if i remember correctly, so id expect mango hashplant to be around the same

4 Likes

My mango biche x kashmir testers went anywhere from 7-12 weeks. Every phenotype ia diffwrent so good luck!

6 Likes

Anyone interested in Black Triangle, I just saw Speakeasy has already sold out. :upside_down_face: Hoping breeders direct gets a restock or headie gardens (the page seems to be on a break).

Regardless, I have some beautiful Bodhi females vegging (just topped them) for anyone interested. They were planted seed into soil 25 days ago, all on the same day. You can see how impressive SS023 seems to be…

Holy Hand Grenade It’s made a joke of its 5-gallon container 7 days following the transplant! It has been impressive up against every other strain in my tent… both vertical and horizontal growth. The side-branches on this female, as well as a male-female I have mating together elsewhere, grow fast! And the stalks on all three are thiiiiiccck… a noticeable difference than all others I have running.

I can see why they sold out so fast!

DLA 5.3 The leaves are screaming INDICA!

Old Soul (My first time running it & Lemon Wookie) Expecting an even-balanced hybrid

Lemon Wookie V1 Slightly sativa leaning? That’s my initial take from structure.

42 Likes

In my experience old soul was a wonderful balanced hybrid my old soul 1 cut had such a pungent amazing lemon funk you could smell across the house still rather sad I lost that cut
Made a report if your interested

Great lineup there!

21 Likes

Great looking plants! Ive grown shameful amounts of that Lemon Wookie V1, even got it taken to F3, and its a super squat ghani style plant. It grows like a beast in veg, but doesnt jump much after flipping.

13 Likes

Bdsc sells doc D’s cut of BT too or at least I’m pretty sure it’s doc’s

6 Likes

The Black Triangle Clone must be a great one, it is almost always sold out.

3 Likes

I had it briefly. Nice healthy easy to grow and potent cut. Never had docs before so couldn’t definitely confirm but BDSC said something along the lines of it being the only cut of BT they’ve ever seen passed around soooo :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

This is great to know. I expected it to be a bit stretchy… but this is my first wookie cross of Bodhi’s so I am in new grounds. I’m excited to see what she’s got! I’d imagine you found some gems in the ‘shameful’ amount you’ve grown :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone interested in difficult to find seeds, there is someone selling a large amount of unopened and opened Bodhi Seeds. I was able to pick up a pack of Lavender Jack and Eternal Sunshine (SS008) to add to my collection…two I’ve always wanted to pop.

If you search cks123 on Rollitup.org you’ll find the full collection. The thread is called Bodhi Seeds.

Below are just a few screenshots I took of what is for sale.

12 Likes