Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I find it hard to support people that do this because when I want something , it gets sold out then people like this add their mark up after the fact.

12 Likes

Did the guava hashplant come in the purple plastic pack? When would that restock have been?

I didnā€™t know that was restocked again after bodhi switched from the blue baggies. Mine are blue baggies, from 2016.

Was there like a low volume restock of the final g13hp strains a little while ago?

4 Likes

I agree, but such is supply/demand. Some strains are nearly impossible to find, so I am just sharing what is availableā€¦ not to support the seller but us growers.

If itā€™s a fraud, Iā€™ll be the first to let you know. Although, I saw others on there from here that have purchased packsā€¦so it seems legit. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Please tag me if you remember me when you get to growing the eternal sunshine. Iā€™ve got some going now. Didnā€™t have great germ rates with the pack. Really interested in the cross though and Iā€™d imagine your seeds are as old as mine. Hopefully they were kept well. Iā€™m slowly but surely trying to make eternal sunshine f2s for folks to enjoy but they havenā€™t been flipped yetā€¦so itā€™s at least 16-18 weeks away lol

7 Likes

Iā€™ll put a note now in the folders I keep for each strainā€¦ Iā€™d love to reach out when I run emā€™. Should be Oct-Nov. Are yours in your featured topic?

From what Iā€™ve seen, it is a ā€˜cup of coffeeā€™ effect sativa that is worth the waitā€¦ Iā€™m personally interested in finding phenos that lean toward the Hawaiian.

Yes, 16-18 weeks! At first, I was going to pass on it but I figured it would be a great plant to spend time with as someone fairly new in this. I feel itā€™ll teach me a lot.

Iā€™d also like to find a cross thatā€™ll keep the Hawaiian traits, while cutting back on flower time. :man_shrugging:

Weā€™ll be connected. Thanks for letting me know!

3 Likes

Like concert tickets, online resellers ruin everything.

1 Like

Iā€™m just at a point where I refuse to over pay for packs and want to get through what I have. Imagine placing bodhi order and getting to all 3 packs within a year? Thatā€™s my goal :joy: . Is this maturing and curbing a bad habit? Maybe.

16 Likes

Did you ever get a Staff of Life pack?

Just ran 3 of MyOwn Dread Bread x Pinball Wizard, chopped late June 76 days from flip. Lots of cloudy trichs. Nice powerful weed without races nor Couchlock. On the rotation for this morning.

10 Likes

They are in my thread but pictures are scattered. Iā€™ll come back here tonight or tomorrow and show the few Iā€™ve got. I planted 6 seeds in November, 6 seeds in January-ish. Only got 50% overall germ rate but there was likely some grower error in there. Iā€™ve got two females and one male. One female and the male have similar structure. Short and branchy in veg. The other is lankier. Theyā€™ve all been very very slow to veg from seed. Very slow. The boy is the most vigorous of the group and heā€™s probably about a foot tall nowā€¦after almost 20 weeks of veg. The clones seem to go faster. Iā€™ve cloned both ladies and will soon clone the male. Will keep all informed! This project has taken me forever but I donā€™t plan stopping it now :metal:t2: peace.

I will be back around to post dry shots of the triple sunshine x ssdd I grew. It should be done Friday/Saturday.

9 Likes

12" in 20 weeks! Oh myā€¦ that means Iā€™ll be buying a tent solely for the SS008. No rush on the images, I can always just take some time to peak around your topic if you donā€™t get around to it.

Glad to hear you are steadfast with this plant! In a world of speed and convince, not many have that will to stick it out.

Waffle House Genetics has F2ā€™d it and has a few interesting crosses with it. Iā€™ve never heard of Waffle House, but it is the only breeder I can find that seems to have worked with this line. And they seem to have found a stud because it is in a decent amount of their crosses.

6 Likes

Very interesting. I donā€™t know about needing another tent and all, but it definitely is slower. They mustā€™ve found something faster and/or with shorter flower times in their f2s. Thatā€™d be cool. Thanks for putting this up. I had no clue someone was working with it. Iā€™ve got long term plans with it but immediately f2s and a few crosses leaning towards each side. But! F me for trying to make a seed run happen without a fan. First, my whole group was female. So that makes seeds more difficult. Secondly, they were too big and I got a hint that PM was going to be an issue. So anyway, my f2 run hopefully starts within two weeks. Take care :metal:t2:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got this squat, slow vegging, broad leafed DLA 5 S1. Flowering should kick in in a few weeks at 44 Lat. It is growing comically slow and has some admirable leaf crinkle. :smiley: Topped itself a few weeks ago. I cleaned it up, there are 5 tops hidden in there, haha.

If anyone has pollen from DLA 5.3, Staff of Life, Holy Hand Grenade, etcā€¦ Iā€™d love to hit this S1 with some of that. Basically anything with the Artifact 1 in it would be cool to make seeds with. I will, of course, send back seeds from whatever is made.

Just putting it out there to the OG universe, see what happens :beers:

30 Likes

Divine Intervention - Congo Kashmir X Wookie

Anyone run/smoke this cross? I am interested in the older profile of the Congo Kashmir, as well as its psychoactive effects.

All feedback appreciated!

7 Likes

You could ask @snizzyy

6 Likes

I have some staff pollen collected from 4 males about 2 months ago.

7 Likes

Iā€™m still planning on trying to collect some pollen from a couple 5.3 males. Looks like youā€™re outside also, so not sure how well the timing would work.

21 Likes

Letā€™s keep in touch especially once yours starts dropping pollen, which doesnā€™t look too long from now based on the pics. I bet it would line up just fine! :beers:

4 Likes

They both stank in veg. Waiting for flower to start.

3 Likes

Hello! Good night all!

Letā€™s see if you can help me.

I canā€™t find any information on Juicy Fruit Tahi x Snow Lotus.
Some photo!
A cultivation report!?
A report of smoke!?
Something about this cross. :pray:

Thanks in advance

2 Likes