Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Day 32 of 12/12. Master of Muppets in the front row, Midnight Cowboy in the back.

Midnight Cowboys:

Master of Muppets:

48 Likes

Some new auctions start today on DCSE

9 Likes

Thank you for the heads up man you kick ass.

2 Likes

Your best bet is to look up the genetics of Juicy Fruit aka Fruity Juice, the strain by Sensi Seeds. It uses a certain Thai plant that is also similar to what’s in JFT x Snow Lotus.

EDIT, it just says Thai x NL #5.
I smoked Juicy Fruit long ago like 25+ years ago, before the name was changed to Fruity Juice.
It was a kind of trippy high but pleasant. Similar to a Chocolate Thai. To compare, it was more trippy and less euphoric than the Thai used in DJ Short’s Blueberry and also Blue Dream. Both of which i preferred.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply.
I will follow your recommendation :pray:

2 Likes

Having a super high moment and curious if anyone has a picture of Bodhi themselves? Is it like one person or are they a group of growers crossing great genetics?

2 Likes

White guy with a beard . You can find it if you search Google.

I probably described 95% of this forum to be fair though.

15 Likes

Just look up bodhi adam dunn show. He was on there and it was a video. Probably 10 years old now. Maybe older.

6 Likes

Thanks Growmie!

3 Likes

I will check this out now!

1 Like

The adam dunn show is insufferable. Adam never STFU and cuts bodhi off contantly. Lol.

8 Likes

I literally laughed out loud at that comment, if you add bald to that you’re nailing me :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Yes, especially when Bodhi would get into some really heavy shit, important lineages, and descriptions then Adam Dunn with talk over him for 10 minutes about irrelevant shit. That interview drove me nuts. He’s such a cool and relaxed guy. He’s so interesting. He seems like such a good human being. One of my favorite quotes He said in that interview was “cannabis is like earths Wi-Fi”. I could sit and pick his brain for days. He also wears sunglasses indoors like a bad ass

8 Likes

Bodhi Mango Hashplant stretch indica pheno. In 2 gal of 100% coco. Day 4 of 12/12.

25 Likes

You can find it on YouTube. The quality is garbage but it’s on YouTube.

2 Likes

The Adam Dunn show was terrible. The only positive thing about it was it was so bad that it lead to Bodhi doing the Potcast with a much better host who let him talk. Thats one of my favorite podcasts to put on in the background while I am in trim jail.

13 Likes

The potcast has some great Interviews

6 Likes

Indeed, I just listened to another episode with Bob Hemphill that was pretty stellar as well. At least I think it was the Potcast lol.

5 Likes

Here I animated it

16 Likes

I resemble that statement lol.
Bodhi kinda looks like Jesus with long reddish brown hair. And tribal-style plug earrings like the guy at the neighborhood tattoo parlor. .

7 Likes