Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Anyone have any experience with sensi star x appalachia? I have a pack waiting to be popped…

damn idk what that is but sensi star is the fire. theres a few crosses i know about, mainly just one, the deathstar and deathstar kush. it has sensi star in it and it blows so tough. its nice. sensi star anything is dope. id say fire it up

1 Like

theres some cool ppl on here i remmeber juicy fruit but that was something i barely ever saw b4 and only one time when i was a kid it was one of the earliest strains i blazed but its really rare and definitely an older plant . that flavor tastes super good. like a jackfruit or juicyfruit gum 4 sure. my friends old aunt grew it or something and he had a little. i wasnt sure if that was a common strain or not but ppl always said they heard of it i just never saw it again

2 Likes

The Orange Sunshine f2s are Bodhis Orange Sunshine (Cali O x Sunshine Daydream). Very good smoke

Orange Goji is my cross of Bodhis Goji Og x Bodhis Orange Sunshine. Great smoke, my wife calls it rip your fucking face off type of weed. Big yields

27 Likes

I gave my pack to @advancedbuffalo but can’t remember if he had anything good come from it.

7 Likes

I ended up popping a single oss f2… she stunted at first but pulled through… hoping it’s fem… the plant already smells citrus and it’s only a few inches tall.

didn’t know if you were stil around or not … do you remember the one ossxdaisymay?

7 Likes

All of us are some nature loving wizards :joy:

7 Likes

Has anyone had the chance to grow out shindig yet ? I searched and didn’t get too much info and the Terp and taste profile intrigue me.

2 Likes

Daisy May is a @Strayfox strain it’s Sunshine Daydream butter cut X Good Medicine f2.
I crossed a sweet female with the Bodhis Orange Sunshine. I enjoyed the smoke from this one.

18 Likes

Anyone who has grown black triangle and triangle kush (preferably s1 from csi) could please enlighten me?

I have a black triangle pack ready to get soaked soon. Would it be overkill to buy the s1 also to grow along with it ?

7 Likes

No it wouldn’t be

6 Likes

About a week before moving to flower tent, I have 4 Rosetta Stoned S1 Fems and 4 Rosetta Stone regs from Brothers Grimm. Doing em together is fine.

2 Likes

I’ve grown a full pack of Black Triangle and a Triangle Kush clone. I also just flipped 2 - Triangle Kush S1s and 3 - 5150 TK x TKs to flower a couple days ago as well. If you’re seeking TK phenos then it wouldn’t be overkill. Nspecta seems to add related freebies to every order anyways - I got an extra TK S1 pack & 5150 x TK with my S1 order.

I don’t remember any of my Black Triangle females leaning that heavily towards the TK in morphology or effect. Was potent but not the same type of high. It was heavier and less functional if I remember correctly. The Triple Sunshine from Bodhi had 2 TK leaning phenos out of the pack (less females) but there was still some ssdd presence in both of them. I seem to get more mother dominant offspring from the Wookie15 and SSDD crosses than the SL or 88g13hp but may just be my luck.

TK

vs more elongated flowers on the Triple Sunshine

49 Likes

This is exactly what I was thinking when listening. That guy is all about himself, brings everything back to himself like a good ole EGO… and yet a master is across the table. I found it disrespectful to Bodhi IMO… but he (B) handled the situation well.

10 Likes

A great use of AI is to make much better transcripts from youtube links than youtube does. I have found whisper to work well. I’m sure there are others. Then just go back and search adam d script and you’ll never have to hear him again.

Most of the questions asked here can be answered in these podcasts.

8 Likes

Packs came in last week, excited to try the Black Triangle first since I’ve heard good reviews about it! Has anyone grown any of the other packs like Secret Chief, Soul Food, Old Soul, Omg 4 or the freebies?

16 Likes

Ive never grown any of those OMG crosses. But i have grown quite a few OMG crosses and every single female plant from every OMG cross have been huge baseball bat colas.

15 Likes

People raved about secret chief but I have not personally.

5 Likes

I grabbed that one last drop. All the OG x ghash crosses are usually really good.

3 Likes

I saw a picture not too long ago exactly as you described, it’s what made me want to buy it. It was an outdoor plant though so not sure if it’s the same results for indoor?

3 Likes