Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Yep. Huge ass colas indoors. Your going to want to make sure your climate is in check for those OMG crosses. You will have mold issues if not.

6 Likes

I think mostly anything crossed with SFV OG will make a good cross, hoping to get a few plants that lean towards the mothers side.

2 Likes

I don’t mean for my question to come off as dickish but then why ask about it? lol

What is your climate like when growing these strains if you don’t mind me asking? I live in California so humidity is low most of the year.

1 Like

Just wanted to see pictures if anyone has grown it or what their experience with the smoke is.

3 Likes

Couple dried TS x SSDD shots. Pheno #1 of four. Cross done by syzygy :metal:t2::purple_heart: really nice density. Big yield. Lightly sweet but sharp nose on it. Acetone/earthy/woodsy/black tea/some dark fruit smells so far. Full smoke report coming in a few weeks.

47 Likes

I am growing Old Soul right now. It was topped 5 days ago and recovered well. This is 28 days from sprouting. (P.S. That side branch to the bottom right should give you an idea of the size of Holy Hand Grenade…it was sowed the same day in same container size!)

This is the information I found on Old Soul… “The plants mostly grow with an Afghani-leaning structure, short and stocky with wide leaves and really fat chunky buds with an impressive coating of resin. The aromas are intensely lemon, inherited from the Pinesoul Goji OG, while the effect is nicely balanced, offering a clear, cerebral high alongside deep physical relaxation.”

22 Likes

Anyone know much or have grown the SpringBreak cross? I just acquired it and cannot find much on the internet. Maybe a newer cross :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. That’s an impressive plant so far! I’ll be sure to keep up with this grow.

3 Likes

This is Purple Kush “Jager” x Wookie. Should have a range of variety of plants i think. Heavy indicas like the mom plus hybrids like the dad. Hopefully get some good muscle-relaxing effects.

13 Likes

Ive done OMG 4. Scraggly lil ghani plants with a heavy gas smell. Stunk like a gas station when it was drying. High was a lot more “indica” than a lot of 4 crosses Ive ran.

16 Likes

This is good to know! Scored a pack in a recent auction. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I grew out a couple Secret Chiefs. One was stout and barely stretched (G13HP leaner?) It had a fruity smell to it and has a very potent body high. I wrote a smoke report in the other Bodhi thread.

The other grew like an OG and doubled in size, and had a heavy yield. The potency sucks though…it takes 2x the amount to vape compared to the G13HP leaner to get the same effects.

Edit: I documented both grows in my thread.

22 Likes

Hi everyone, just some pictures before I start culling the herd of Razzberry Lemonaid, from the last drop.

They all popped, all were quite lively, I have 9 now - I think I culled a couple because of space earlier. Good plants.

They are a bit more shrub-like than I expected, I thought the lav lemonaid half would make some taller plants based on my experience with Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie, but these seem like they may be lower plants. These were all topped one time.

I will keep 2 or 3 girls, I can see several boys and sexing is pretty obvious early on with 18 hour light. So here are the last pics of the whole crew, flower in a week or two. Cheers.

46 Likes

Hello Friends! New member to this community and stumbled upon this Bodhi string. Hoping this is the right place to ask this question: One of my all time favorite strains is Pura Vida from Bodhi. Haven’t seen any of that seed for sale across the “world wide web” in quite some time. Anyone selling any or know of any for sale? :smiley: Much appreciated and look forward to sharing grows

8 Likes

Looks like this guy might have half a pack

https://rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.1101239/

2 Likes

You could also trade for Pura Vida F2s here by posting in the Seed Trading thread. They were made by a highly respected Overgrow member.

13 Likes

Holy crap, thank you!! I messaged him. Here’s to hoping. Looking to scoop as much as I can :smiley:

5 Likes

There was a guy selling a pack a long with a bunch of other oldies with receipts from GLG I think a month or two back. He might still have some. He should be in one of the bodhi threads.

1 Like

A few pods have started to open. I found one lone female flower on one of the males, so chopped the top off to experiment with some pollen collection. Just stuck this in the jar yesterday. Been raining like crazy here, and I havent had to water them since I put them out. Dried out today and they were both looking super sad.

12 Likes