Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Idk about low yielding. Ive ran a bunch of space monkey and it yields very well with most plants. Now, your not gonna get those huge fat bats like PU or OMG crosses. But, the space monkey definitely will pump out a good weight of solid nugs. Wookie 15 crosses in my experience are usually vigorous and can be flipped when decently small and still end up being large plants.

14 Likes

Re. space monkey has good yield

Agree SM and a couple others are outliers imo.

Re: vigorous and can be flipped when decently small and still end up being large.

This is very good to know. I do enjoy the Neroli 91. Itā€™s my go-to for happy daytime smoke.

9 Likes

I really enjoyed Sakura a few seasons ago, outdoor. (Bubba x Wookie 15). Decent yields, certainly not low, but nothing scale breaking. It struggled with powdery mildew, BUT it was a wet fall that year, Iā€™ll give it that.

It made me quite talkative for the first 30 mins. My wife always knew when Iā€™d smoked the ā€˜chattyā€™ stuff, :smiley:.

I am curious how the Wookie 7 female will mix with the OMG male in my current Celestial Citron grow.

13 Likes

Theyā€™re from seed, one from a pack from GLG, the other from attitude uk. I opened both to see if there was a differenceā€¦ thereā€™s not I think lol. But yea I guess thatā€™s just itā€™s genetics if yours looks similar. Looks killer tho. Howā€™s the yield with that pheno?

3 Likes

i grew out 5 females from my pack and they were actually all pretty different. i just kept the loudest and most flavorful one with effects i liked. but the yield on that pheno i posted a picture of was about 1 oz when flowering a clone that was about 12 inches tall. very low yielder imo

5 Likes

Celestial citron should be a cool one! Ive seen some good reports on the wookie mom, and omg is excellent and unique from the limited experience I have. Lots of citrus in the mix.

7 Likes

Currently on my second run, have two phenos, one that is pretty bubba dom with the golf ball nugs and the other pheno is, Iā€™m assuming wookie dom, that yielded pretty much the same as the other, but it was a funky rank lemonade type of smell and taste while the other is the more typical bubba flavor and smell just with a little more to it. Really enjoy them for what they are

5 Likes

Iā€™m actually going to flower out to Phone homes in about a week or two I will keep you in the loop to let you know.

5 Likes

They are so healthy and deep green, well done. How are you going choose?

1 Like

Please do because Iā€™ve got a pack calling my name

4 Likes

If you got a pack, calling your name, and you havenā€™t gotten it yet, scoop that fucker up, I only popped three I got two females one male, and one of my females is probably one of the best Bodhi keepers in terms of resilience, vigor, structure And overall everything That I have gotten in a long time. I took clones. Iā€™m going to keep those close And then, once I see how she flowers out and ends up, Iā€™ll go from there. But my intuition and experience tells me itā€™s going to be a good one, unicorn status we will see.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got too much I want to get to first. Iā€™ll get to it eventually but if itā€™s fire for it could be moved up to within the year. Iā€™m still working on crosses of ssdd male packs as the example.

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad you have some. Anything with TK is worth running, anything with Bodhi on the label is always worth running lol. Have you ran copas SSDD? I picked some up because I never got a chance to get any of Bodhis SSDD.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I have not. I have like 2-3 ssdd crosses I want to run and make s1ā€™s because Iā€™m not a breeder and I like fems. Everyone is different.

4 Likes

I see I see. I like regsā€¦ we are like crips and bloods you and me lol. Just playing man.

6 Likes

Take pics if you can bud, I just ordered a pack, now you got me all excited lol

2 Likes

Can anyone give me any grow info on Blueberry Hashplant? I snagged one of the last 2 packsā€¦

2 Likes

Wookie #7ā€¦ the counterpart to the #15 male. Sheā€™s bushy low stretch kind of like an Urkel plant. Indoors I didnā€™t get a great yield from it, kind of fluffy if not dialed but outdoors this cut can put up some bats.

34 Likes

(upload://g14iwCPHVEvqj1TpFhA5sG77Klt.jpeg)

I think this is the only pic I have on my phone. Iā€™m at work right now, but when I get home, I will take another picture and send it to you.

10 Likes

Shit!!! The last pic was actually a phone home and Cocoon male!! My bad my bad. Ok here or the two Females I got from the couple seeds I popped of phone home. Broke soil the same day. I thought the one was a male because of how vigorous she is. Her structure is what I prefer over the other pheno. The one that has me excited is on the left. I wanted an even canopy keeping them untopped so I bent her main stem sideways and just stayed. Stem rub is kinda like nag champa super hit incense and fuel, I love it because itā€™s different. You can never go wrong with Bodhiā€™s work.

32 Likes