Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Neroli 91 86 days flowering

53 Likes

Aaaaaany chance you recall a username? Or thread link? Some of these threads are many thousands of posts long haha XD

Thanks friends

1 Like

It was the same guy that @Pleiochasium linked to on RIU

1 Like

I think maybe @MonsterDrank

I’d second @MonsterDrank as a possible source

@Emeraldgreen @BasementGardens

Nope. Wasn’t me.

2 Likes

Here’s some lavender jack at d35 of 12/12, 2 phenos, idk if it’s just me or I did something wrong but the flowers look kinda weird to me, like they’re too skinny for d35… idk, hopefully they’ll fill out alot more

Lj #2

Lj #6

29 Likes

Here’s 2 phenos of some super silver hashplant also at d35

Sshp #3

Sshp #2

29 Likes

Here’s a pine apple, 2x snow monkeys, and a mother’s hp at d35 too

Pine apple #3

Snow monkey #1

Snow monkey #2

Mhp #1

35 Likes

Are they from seed or clones? I’d say they look on par… I have a pheno that is pretty skinny. Trying to dial her in for bigger yields

40 Likes

The bodhi is trucking at day 30 of 12/12. In picture order it’s the ssdd x ts cross, TS #2, Lemon wookie v2, TS #1, and Goji og

37 Likes

Celestial citron

Baba Kush

Triple Sunshine f2

@Pleiochasium—Ive never collected pollen that way, maybe others here have. Looks like some pods are already opening and dropping. I’ve learned the hard way that moisture is the worst enemy for pollen. I’d probably empty the jar occasionally as the pollen collects, find a dry place to keep it for a few days, then package / use etc…. Good luck, pollen collecting and seed making is…an addiction, haha.

45 Likes

Unique pollen collection strategy… I usually cut a hole in a paper plate and stick the cut through it, into a glass of water… obviously in a separate room to avoid drifting pollen…

5 Likes

That’s a good way. Just gave me an idea of a better way.

Instead of a plate, use a 5gal bucket. That way it has sides and you can put a lid on it for 100% collection, or even Saranwrap so you could put a light over it.

7 Likes

Thats stinkin!

Ive done it with a 32 gallon trash can and a clamp reflector and 4 watt led in a garage in the winter! Just carefully pulled the dudes out and shook em all over the ladies. Not as clean as collecting, but it worked perfect.

6 Likes

“Spot Prime” - put a baggie over 1 branch and mist the plant. Take baggie off and dust branch. Put baggie back on, mist plant. Take baggie off 8 hours later… 1 branch pollenated, rest of plant has no seeds.

12 Likes

Wookie 15 strains appear to be extra terpy, and extra frosty (and potent?). But do not have good yields like the other males Appalachia, Snow Lotus, OMG, PU or even SSDD or Ghash can give.
Just my casual noticing from 100’s of photos and smoke reports.

EDIT
i think the Wookie-maled strains are best for making great concentrates. Like Terpenado won a Cup in the Concentrate category. FWIW.
Not great for commercial bud growing. But headstash quality, hell yes.

15 Likes

Good to know to veg them a bit longer. I’m curious how something like phone home with TK that stretches fairs out.

5 Likes

Is the pure kush and Topanga pure kush one in the same?

2 Likes