Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Yea, I guess I can say that the 4 females out of six beans have been pretty different in terms of actual flower, but the they all seem to want to throw a ton of side branches… well expect #6. It still threw a decent amount, and was 2nd slowest to veg, but caught up to #2 because it doubled when switching to flower and looks to be have more a structure I prefer, for now anyways lol. hopefully one of these 2 are keepers, If not I got 18 beans left I think, definitely guna try and f2 these

That doesn’t sound too bad for a 12" clone fr

Looking killer!! Love the nag champa on the stem rub, the terp profile on these sound soooooooo good. Can’t wait to see her stack some buds, keep us updated :clap:t2::fire:

1 Like

I absolutely for sure I will. I can flip anytime now and probably will next week. Thank you for the interest!

2 Likes

Moms lemon cream pie. Definitely looks like this one is a mothers milk leaner…but has some lemon terps… gonna do some garden work later and take a better picture…

21 Likes

Damnnnn what’s the cross on this? Sounds amazing

1 Like

That sounds like mine, I grew several and they all ended up quite lemon, and all looked quite a bit like that bud. Neat angles on the leaves. Almost a softer appearance.

That strain is what sent me down my current ma milk obsession, good luck with her!

5 Likes

ssdd x ts

Triple sunshine B(squat)

:lemon: wookie v2

Triple sunshine A

Goji og, big earthy smells from this one but love the structure of this one

33 Likes

That was a weird pack. I got a bunch of plants that smelled like cooked ground beef. Wish I had more of a smoke report, it was a long time ago during a bus and stressful period haha. Not much juicy fruit about the phenos I saw!

7 Likes

Cooked ground beef you say? I wonder how that translated into the cure, that’s a pack I had no idea existed but now I want it. If anybody has a lead on an extra I’ll be interested. Definitely sounds underrated.

3 Likes

Lovely plants for me. Popped 3, got 2 female 1 male. Easy growers, not very picky and yielded nice for me. My keeper pheno is a blueberry sprite smelling one with it transitioning to taste, especially in flower rosin. Not strechty by any means and didnt herm or do any wierd crap at any point. Looking to cross it with some of my other keepers

21 Likes

Bummer sounds like you got Afghan dom. plants vs the fruity Thai dom plants. In your Juicy Fruit.

7 Likes

I’d have to agree with this.

^^ This was a description of DLA16 I had at about 6 weeks from seed. Sometimes I can taste the ground beef when i’m smoking it but not really. I was thinking of trying to find some cooked meat stuff so I can cross it to corey heime which has been described as mashed potatoes and fried food flavors to try and get a sheppards pie or cooked meal at a restaurant smell/taste.

^^ this was two months after being jarred.

17 Likes

Surprised Bodhi didn’t cross “beefy” DLA 5 x UK Cheese. He would have a Philly Cheesesteak.

18 Likes

11 packs in Stock

16 Likes

Don’t you LOVE that Azad

Bare

16 Likes

Have a tent about to flip with 2 big Phone Homes and a chunky Cocoon…… Cocoon is male…. How the F*** did I miss that?? I’m not trying to OP, I almost did tho lol. How the F*** did I miss that??? Whew :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I got a pack of field trip going and 3 of the seeds are being a real pain in the ass to germ.

They’ll go soon enough. I swear Bodhi does some voodoo because my germ rates with his gear is awesome. Yes I’m a Bodhi glazer.

6 Likes

DBHP just starting week 7. Smells like skittles

28 Likes