Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

4/6 Superstitious popped. Too hot outside to get much sunlight so i will keep indoors in stasis for a few months. The smallest and largest popped within 2 hours of each other. I hope the little one is Bubba dom.

(i edited to correctly show 4/6 popped within 4 days. The other 2 seeds it’s been 10 days so doubtful they’ll pop.)

46 Likes

I’m not holding my breath . All the others got tails and were put into soil. I scratched and peroxide soaked them again but no dice.

4 Likes

I’m about to flip some Divine intervention and midnight cowboy to flower in about a week and a half, no notes so far, but they’ve been growing great and quite happy in 4 inch pots since transplanting from my seedling cell, much less lanky than the pic I saw from @snizzyy

MC x6 on the left and DI x4 on the right

31 Likes

If you want juicy fruit I have had great luck with Dynasty Genetics Ms. Universe No. 10 male. It’s like pure juicy fruit melon.

9 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. I am partial to cantaloupe.
Hope Bodhi releases more Medicine Mtn. Sativa strains next few drops. I like the UP stuff like Kali Mist. But the Kali Mist x Everything i don’t have the patience for the “mystery” parentage.

10 Likes

Lj #6 has a weird structure, but is looking and smelling fire, can’t tell if it’s guna yield well, but we’ll see, hopefully she fills in a little more. Almost like the colas are just a bunch of nugget sized buds on a stick lol

38 Likes

Here’s that snow monkey #2 again too lol

31 Likes

Day one flip to flower PH1 from base to top= 40 inches. PH3 from base to top 37 inches. I’ll keep you up to date on this stretch. I hope I didn’t veg too long, I’ll cut a hole in the ceiling for the sake of Bodhi science. Lol.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Son of a wookie! I swear his lads can sometimes be such long-ball Larry’s, I been there…

1 Like

Black triangle is back in at attitude.i was going to buy a second pack but I’ve got too many seeds as is. They ship world wide :+1:

3 Likes

Cali o x apollo 11g…this one definitely has the cali o chunk to it

26 Likes

Hey Bodhi heads, be sure to keep an eye on this Black Lotus F3 thread. @Longtooth is kicking ass with his OP of 11 F2 plants, made by @BackyardBoogie420 .
Sign-up (for Spring ‘25 Co-op Box) coming soon.

26 Likes

18 Likes

Welp… seems like I will be opening my wallet again for Paul! There’s a few in this auction that has my attention.

5 Likes

Holy shit, purple triangle. I would army crawl through a mile of broken glass lol. I don’t even wanna tell you what I would do for snow lotus.

3 Likes

What makes Purple Triangle so good?

1 Like

Black triangle

3 Likes

10 Likes

I’ve ran it and Black Triangle, and it was a lot better for me. Had the TK magic, but purple as hell

31 Likes