Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I’ve been following the run for the F3 here… That tent is packed!!!
There will be plenty of beans for everyone!!!
I hope to pop those beans from the previous race soon…

:metal:t3:

7 Likes

And what a difference 3 days makes…
Transplanting 3 Midnight cowboy and 2 Divine intervention to 3gal pots in the next couple days and flipping to flower a few days after that

26 Likes

@Tomcat i see in Pt 1 of this thread you said you grew out some Divine intervention, do you have a log or remember how long it went flowering?

4 Likes

It gives me best but can’t give me a worst Bodhi strain… coming up on real sentience here folks.

9 Likes

I will be really concerned when AI nails what my bud tastes like just by looking at a picture…

5 Likes

I just got my first Bodhi seeds in a trade. Lemon HP v2. I only have a couple seeds, but was planning on dusting them, and running with that line for a few gens. What that something is, I don’t know. Suggestions welcome :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Don’t sleep on Lavender Limeade. I’ve been vaping Desert Lime for months now and it is really nice.

11 Likes

Lemon HP is killer! I loved the hashy lemon smell/flavor. Great potency too. Its one that loves that 100+ heat outside. If I were in your position, Id just OP all the males and females you get. Theyd make some great F2s. I know Id grow em lol

23 Likes

this is similar to how my wookie is growing. strange structure for sure and it seems to be flowering alot slower than the rest. Also the triple sunshine squat i have has similar flower structure as well.

1 Like

Master of Muppets (Master Kush x Wookie 15.) Day 47 12/12. Really excited about this one, some of the frostiest flowers I’ve ever grown for sure.

58 Likes

The colors on those plants look so good.

3 Likes

That wookie dad always throws down super terpy frost bombs. I think the wookie crosses are probably my favorite crosses from bodhi.

11 Likes

Looks like a perfect blend of both parents… hope you took cuts haha

5 Likes

Look at that nice even carpet of trichs, wow! well done…

4 Likes

Thanks guys!

@Tessellated I do have cuts of both her and her sister. Here’s the sister, not quite as frosty, different pheno.

19 Likes

NEW Bodhi/Strayfox Strains - Ladies Flipped to Flower 3 days ago.

Holy Hand Grenade (Back Left) is a TREE. MASSIVE (and thirsty) compared to the rest since the beginning. All seeds were sowed in soil the same day…

Back left: Holy Hand Grenade (SS023) 5-gallon | Right: Old Soul 5-gallon

Middle Left: DLA 5.3 5-gallon | Middle: Dragonade 5-gallon | Right: Lemon Wookie 3-gallon

Front (Strayfox) Left: Hollywood Lights 3-gallon Right: Purple Nepali 3-gallon

Notes: Topping was successful (little/no stress) with Hollywood Lights, Old Soul, Holy Hand Grenade, Purple Nepali and Lemon Wookie. HL & HHG thrived with the topping. DLA and Dragonade struggled a bit to transfer its energy, but their branches started stretching after 5-7 days. As far as watering, Holy Hand Grenade, Purple Nepali, and Hollywood Lights required about an extra watering or two a week compared to the rest. I’m in shock (shouldn’t be with Bodhi’s genetics) by Holy Hand Grenade… the side branches are as thick as the main stem of Old Soul (in the same soil size).

You can probably tell… the veg tent was getting tight and they were getting squished into each other. That said, all remained healthy and thriving!

I’ll update this run in a month-ish with some notes on stretch/smell/early buds for anyone interested.

35 Likes

@GrowOrganic did you top or do any training on the hhg?

5 Likes

They were all topped. No training (except a little leaf tucking). HHG loved the top and had no signs of slowing down like DLA 5.3 and Dragonade.

9 Likes

My redemption big j x jopa x lavender lemonade is a female, about a month in flower now. Very different structure than the totem pole structure of the first one. Smells like lemonade.

46 Likes

Bodhi’s Black Lotus F3 wiki is now open. (The seeds will be in the Spring ‘25 co-op box.)

Come see @Longtooth ’s great work!

23 Likes