Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

lol, pretty awesome.

i’ve been using a custom GPT to dump bodhi data into.

13 Likes

Jaheezus what a male!

1 Like

Not sure how many of you folks are on discord but on the top dawg server about 8 days a user named @MIweed posted a nice bodhi selection. I just picked up some more skunk hash plants and a pack of Clusterfunk. There’s 7 total pictures of all bodhi packs here’s 2 of them.

13 Likes

Nice find

4 Likes

If you can secure me, one of those that has sunshine, daydream in it, I will donate to you. Or I will trade you. I don’t get on discord or do anything like that this is the only social media I have, but I would love to get a hold of one of those for sure.

1 Like

Get up in there and make an account man, definitely worth it. I’ve already placed my order so I can’t help but it looks like he has 2 kush 4 x ssdd

2 Likes

Man those kush 4 x ssdd beans are good… if I had space and time and money I’d be f2’ing those. I really want to see a kush 4 leaning mom plant from that line. Both my females were ssdd leaners.

7 Likes

You not get the F2’s from last year’s box? Already had a whole coop run on that pack.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Nope I don’t really like to sign up for beans unless I know I can pop them soon

8 Likes

That shit looks so fire! What kinda smells?

4x Midnight cowboy and 1x Divine intervention got flipped today, looking forward to my first bodhi grow!
Some super funky smells coming off the MC stem rubs, trashy garbage sweet citrus candy funk… my one family member took a smell of 1 and said something along the lines of “oh, weird, it’s like trash lemons” which was pretty close to my description!

31 Likes

Annnnnd I just realized my timer was turned off and lights have been on 24h since Monday :man_facepalming:
I was inching the timer down to ease them into flower but looks like they have to go from a few days of 24h light to 12/12 tomorrow since the lights were on all night lastnight… turned them off for a few hours to give the plants a break but I don’t want to mess with the schedule too much. Hopefully this doesn’t stress them out too bad

10 Likes

Here’s a few more pics at day 57. First is pine apple #3. She was slow in veg, and didn’t stretch much, but looks like one of the better yielders. Doesn’t look very frosty, but this lower I chopped off about a week ago does kinda, smells amazing though, almost like lime candy but with some funk I’m having a hard time to describe underneath that almost overpowers the lime… if that makes sense lol. Really looking forward to this one

Here’s that Lj #6 again too. Still can figure if she’s guna yield well yet, but looks fire and has some really nice terps as of rn

Snow monkey #2 looking and smelling lovely. I was kinda concerned after I popped these because I saw some negative reviews, mainly that she’d herm if not outdoors, but I’m guessing that’s not a real thing, or my pots are big enough, because out of the 3 I grew, I’ve seen no bananas… idk maybe I’m lucky?

Here’s the sshp’s, #2 and #3. Both look like they’re guna yield really well. Both have some citrus funk going on.

Mothers hp #1 smelling like creamy gas and rock hard nuggets

40 Likes

I grew one of those pine apples on my last grow and the terps you described are similar to what I had. Mine started off sweet lime then around week 6-7 morphed into a lime chemical smell. Out of the 4 strains I grew it was the one that I smoked the most of and I have 4 grams left out of 6 oz

18 Likes

I think Divine Intervention flowered out in that 11-12 week zone

5 Likes

Yah thats more what I expected from it, I had 2 packs and popped 6, 4 came up and only 1 female so ill just see what I get at 10 to give me a better idea for the future. Got a couple week vacation planned the beginning of November so im on a tight ish schedule

4 Likes

Yea it’s been back and forth kinda, like the first 2 weeks of flower the stem rub was all funk, the the flowers started and it was lime, now the funk is coming back w a vengeance lol. Definitely looking forward to this one, looks like it should yield pretty well too

1 Like

Ssdd x TS- odd cone shaped buds, could be heavy light exposure and or heat stress. Lots of dense little nuts from top to bottom.

Triple sunshine B- squat plant slow flowering very fruity smelling

Triple sunshine A

:lemon: v2-small ish buds big lemon skunkish smell stick asl

Goji og-smells like dirt, no shit the earthy-ist bid I’ve ever smelled big dense bud and whaybim assuming is typical OG structure

40 Likes

@Joker here’s what you’re looking for?

4 Likes