Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

DBHP day 56 and this pheno is starting to finish up. I’d guess about a week or so based on the trichomes. Smells like hashy skittles/citrus candy. It’s also foxtailing way more than the other pheno I have but I suspect that may be due to them being too close to the light. Both of them stretched way more than I thought they would.

The other pheno is still bulking up. I’d guess its gonna be at least another 2-3 weeks before its ready. Definitely gonna be the heavier yielding of the two I think. Terps are more muted though hard to really put my finger on what it smells like.

42 Likes

Hey everyone,

at the moment my stash is 100% made of sativa/sativaheavy bud. I’m looking to Bodhis lines for some time now and would love to try some of his kush/g13hp hybrids.
Face-off OGx88g13hp or lazy lightning are the two that interrest me the most. The Neroli 91 would have been my favorit but seems like i’m too late…
I need something that makes me good stoned, chilled out, pleased, relaxes my body and mind after a stressfull day of labor, feel good euphoric indica stuff. No magic or inspiring thoughts needed i have my hazes for that. I also love growing MJ, so varieties which are a pleasure to experience with all senses are always prefered :grin:
What would you recommend more? I think its a question between headband loompa and face off OG, sadly no experience with both…
TK S1 csi humbold and chem fuego or guerilla fume lucky dog are also in consideration.
Appreciate your help, thank you

:v:

11 Likes

Mlweed on Discord is selling both packs you are looking for.

3 Likes

Dirty hash plant, dirty hippy x ghash, please let me know any of your thoughts and opinions. Really not too much info online!

1 Like

Dirty Hippy is snow lotus funky sister. Combine that with 88g13hp and you’re talking multiple different lineages that can smell like sweat.

I love dirty hippy. Ive grown dirty hippy x chocolate trip and dirty hippy x appalachia and it never disappoints. You could also look into Snow Lotus or even Blockhead because that’s basically what it is. I asked a guy on RIU recently to sell me his pack and he didn’t want to. That’s Ok I have a lot of snow lotus and dirty hippy stuff.

Heres some pictures of Dirty Hippy that Bodhi posted on Breedbay.

420 Puppy grew DH x 88g13hp on BB also and here are some pictures. BO, lime, onion and some other smells he said… i’ll post some of the pics

Day 20 F … you can see the snow lotus structure.

Look at that frost at Day 42f

then near chop at 50 somethin

She seems to lean dirty hippy/snow lotus from the pics.

In my opinion, this could be as special as Dream Beaver because he’s basically crossing his males in another version. The BO is what puts people off. I had a Dream Beaver that smelled exactly like funky armpits after gym class but that was only for 1 week during flowering and then it switched to ripe mangoes/pineapples.

38 Likes

Just sounds delightful. Thank you friend

4 Likes

Its spot on stinky weed…but not something i found appealing…i did run a pack of dream beaver, and like most of the bodhi stuff, its typical of the (some lean mom/some lean dad/some a mix)… think I still have some in the fridge…
I vape in either a Crafty or Volcano, rarely smoke anymore, so the stink factor really doesnt make the smoke more appealing anymore for me…all about flavor without going to concentrates…

4 Likes

These are the Lemon Wookie V2 that I am running. Both at day 51.

39 Likes

Beautiful plants!
How’s their smell?
I have a pack here… Hope I can pop these beans soon!

:metal:t3:

6 Likes

Lemon and funk!

10 Likes

Great looking plants dude I’m right there with ya at day56, nice to know it’s similar structure in these plants with the way they stack.

Editing my comment bc the question was answered. I also am getting lemon with some skunk. Piney almost maybe. I have another pheno that’s very small and was kind of neglected big time in a half gallon pot, but she smells like lemon lime soda.

9 Likes

I really loved the day 56 headband x ‘88g13hp.
Great giggly head high that slowly transitions into a comfortable contentment.

I popped the rest of my pack in order to do a preservation run and hopefully find a keeper female.

Also growing two of CSI’s day 56 headband x loompa’s headband. Hoping to pop a bunch of cocoon soon as well.

22 Likes

Hi,

Do you like the high from More Cowbell? Is it worth to grow? Thanks.

12 Likes

I congratulate in the community @Nexus28
I’m a gsc lover, so I may not be the most objective.
I love it!
Some of my friends found it too strong… I feel a contemplative, calm effect. I love working with it…
I hope this helps you make your decision…

10 Likes

Thx for your reply,
giggly headhigh is not the type of high im looking for. I really need some counterweight for my haze, something that make me feel like grinning frankenstein.
I noticed that the face-off OG x 88g13hp is not fully tested… Hmm never easy to choose the right thing :thinking:

5 Likes

I think what you’re looking for might be SSDD and a butter pheno

5 Likes

Hey guys

I’m looking to purchase or trade for some older bodhi genetics so I could make it my next project and spread the seeds around to prevent extinction! I’ve been trying to find some landrace I have a few leads but who knows if I’ll get lucky.

9 Likes

Sakure

Not Kali mist vs everything. Lost that due labeling mishighaps

Chopped on day 75 from flip

Edit…looks like i lost both kali mists, this is sakura. My keeper kali mist was lost due to mislabeled stoner mishaps, and the other kali mist due to it being too sensitive and smoke not being all that great to me, but it did yield nicely

41 Likes

Seems like you hit the spot with your reccomendation. Thank you for that👍
Sadly just another one to add to the extinct gems list, but i keep my eyes open for ssdd now.
Figuring out what the actual gems are in bodhis gear becomes like figuring out the stock market for me.

6 Likes

the consensus tends to be that the 88g13hp goes well with OGs. so the face-off should be nice.

there are tons of grow pics/journals for OGs x 88g13HP in here - from what ive grown ghost og x 88g13hp was my favorite. but ive also seen some great reports on lazy lightning, imperial majesty, black triangle (currently running a couple) etc…

you really cant go wrong there and while i believe the 88g13hp is officially retired, theres still packs in GLG, speakeasy, jbc, breedersdirect, etc.

btw, unless youve got really deep pockets - go index on stocks hahaha.

11 Likes