Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Some nug shots, I believe in order it’s goji, triple sunshine A, and ssdd x ts

40 Likes

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) Week 4

And some Triple Sunshine outside - Finally starting to form flowers. Dogs for scale.

Seeds for fall exploration have all cracked open and are starting to come up.

Sunshine Daydream
GG4 x SSDD freebie
Field Trip (GSC x SSDD)

56 Likes

Hello party people, two weeks of flower under their belts - my 9 razzberry lemonaid reduced to 4 ladies. Relatively squat overall, one is much shorter and the other three all look pretty similar.

They have stinky and thick branches. Here is the short one:

The other three:

And as long as I am here, does anyone have enough familiarity with Mother’s Milk to tell me if this one looks at all like the bodhi cut? It does smell faintly sweet, it is a very vigorous and frosty plant. Even compared to the others, she was much more vigorous. She also looks a lot like Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie did with the flat tops, shedding hairs, little leaves. Cheers.

39 Likes

the two in back are Phone Home. They have been such a breeze threw veg. Two weeks into flower and beefing up already. A significant stretch as well. Large pre flowers and thickening side branches. My gut tells me this is going to be a good one! Bodhi 2024 “ Make weed great again” lol

38 Likes

kinda looks like bodhi’s mm #31 cut :thinking:

26 Likes

Dm me in 3-5 weeks I’ll have SSDD for you.

17 Likes

Mmm maybe a little, might help to zoom out some w a pic.

For me, the distinguishing characteristic’s for Bodhi’s MM31 cut are; tall lanky og type frame w long internode spacing, predominantly 3-5 lobed leaves, many w a distinct irregular shape like an old baseball glove, heavy stretch that produces many large cola’s that need support and 11-12 weeks to finish, smells like a creamy og kush, spicy in a chai kind of way.

14 Likes

Thank you x 100 @catapult and @HolyAngel - I also checked with hydroRed from 3thirteen, and got pics from him. Mine sounds quite a lot like what you describe and it looks quite a lot like that bodhi picture, but doesn’t look much like his did.

It is very lanky, long spacing, let us see how she does!! She has quite some time to go. I appreciate the tips!

6 Likes

I am down to 4, one has shown plenty of both genders. Even I couldn’t miss this one.

17 Likes

That sucks :disappointed::disappointed:

5 Likes

Man that sucks, I had high hopes for the razz lemonade .

4 Likes

Anyone have any experience with Appalachian Thunder hehe just ordered a pack :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nope, but it sure sounds good :drooling_face:

order as in you found on stock somewhere? or like an auction?

BTW- ill share this little stupid fantasy of mine here because there are some black triangle and congo kashmir x lavender lemonade in there.

i started these seeds in peat trays, waited for some roots, cleaned them, and passed them on to aero cloner:

my goal is to flower them ASAP (ill give them a couple days to recover from my abrasive transplant) and finish the whole run in the aerocloner.

right now my main two concerns are:

how to preserve any pheno?
  • reveg
  • take a snip during flower
  • other (comment)
0 voters
how to keep the roots from clogging?
  • trim roots with sissors during the whole process
  • add some sort of basket for the roots with cheese cloth
  • other (comment)
0 voters
How will this go?
  • Easy Breezy!
  • Eh…
  • You’re in for a rough ride
0 voters
2 Likes

If these went up for sale/auction, for a VERY good cause would there be alot of interest?

24 Likes

I would assume so, but you won’t know unless you try!! I would bid on them for sure! Good luck!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a pack sell out so fast that wasn’t just one pack.

3 Likes

Locked her in.

27 Likes

Those appy crosses are really good.

2 Likes

What causes this? Ppfd to high? Genetics? Too much N?

8 Likes