Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

What’s a very good cause?

1 Like

I think the leaf edges can curl up if the RH is too dry. Doesn’t look like too much N to me.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge will advise.

3 Likes

That one blade looks like plant is revegging. Timers?

1 Like

Because of the lack of serrations in small top leaves? Could be genetic, but the smooth-edged leaves do look like revegging leaves. But if so, weird that there are still white pistils forming.

5 Likes

Sensi star x appalachia… anybody has any info on this one? Prolly my most precious bodhi pack in the freezer, been wanting to pop these and do a preservation project for a while now…Just waiting for the perfect moment

10 Likes

Timers have been the same since flip I’m at the tail end of flower like day 63

I have one growing about 16 days into flower. To say it has been impressive is an understatement.

It is the tree in back left (notice its size compared to the rest). It will sell, trust me, it may be the strongest plant I’ve grown in my life. I feel Bodhi’s description nails it (“African power”).

31 Likes

Did you top that?

4 Likes

Nice man! Good luck on germing them - I remember seeing reports on ATF x wookie which is kind of similar. Might be some if you search that rollitup megathread.

6 Likes

Think you’ll f2 her? That would be a gem to have

4 Likes

I may next year! I also have a male outside getting close to releasing pollen. It is just as strong and powerful as the female. I am leaving this female alone to see the full effects…but would be willing to share some of the pollen I collect. Shoot me a DM (or anyone else) if you are interested and I’ll keep you in mind if the collection is successful.

8 Likes

Yes, I topped Dragonade and DLA 5.3 as well.

Holy Hand Grenade didn’t budge/stress and was able to quickly move energy to side branches. They are about as thick as most main stalks.

Dragonade showed about a day or two of stress… but has recovered beautifully (plant in the middle in the middle row). I’m expecting bigger, frosty buds out of her. It was STINKING in veg… this interesting “peppery” weed smell.

DLA 5.3 (left in middle row) struggled since the topping. It is healthy and creating buds but I wouldn’t top that again in the future.

On a side note, I do have a male stud 5.3 that is so beautiful and about to release pollen outside. If you’d like some, send me a DM. I’ll send some pictures. With all that you provide to the community, it would be my pleasure to provide healthy pollen if you’re interested (that is, if collecting it is successful).

16 Likes

:100:, send pm now brother!!

1 Like

Chopping one of the DBHPs today

Smells like pine and Skittles

Although it wasn’t a bleeder some of the buds had a red hue on the tips of the calyxes

41 Likes

Definitely see the blue berry in that. Looks great well done

Master of Muppets #1 harvested and hitting jars;

60 Likes

I’m out of likes of course, here you go!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Those flowers look amazing, of course. That is one pack that I did not get that. I am kicking myself in the ass for now.

2 Likes

DLA 5 S1

Such a slow grower, it is almost comical. 3 tops in there (had to remove a few branches, it was getting crowded in there. Pistils are starting to pop out here and there, and is it stretching? Will it stretch? It has massive 11 bladed fan leaves, which I’ve been strategically removing from time to time.

This is the plant I’ll throw some DLA 5.3 pollen and Staff of Life and maybe Holy Hand Grenade —thanks to some fellow OG’ers. :green_heart:

37 Likes

Going to be an expensive one.

9 Likes

Having now run Lemon Lotus , Skywalker OG x PU F3 , MM#31 x PU F3 , GG#4 x OMG , Loompa’s Headband x Strawberry Milk , and a few I can’t seem to think of atm lol
By far a cut of Black Triangle F2 is the earliest to flower outdoors here. By a number of weeks.

It is also my only outdoor plant I can’t find a single aphid on. The other all have them but I can’t find one on that BT F2

18 Likes