Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Has anyone seen this?

7 Likes

Gotta be someone else :thinking:
Those are the legit banks bodhi uses tho…

3 Likes

It says official. I do not know for certain. Though it does come not too long after that post he made where he was condemning the fake websites and promoting the trusted seed banks.

It is a website version of this post. Even in the same order.

I just asked ChatGPT to make a page based on just the txt from the picture of the instagram post and it made me this with the code

Very similar with minor details filled in. This is just a txt representation of the layout that I asked it to provide me to show you. Very easy to make a simple landing page now.

5 Likes

Bodhi Mango Hashplant day 33 of 12/12. An absolute unit.

35 Likes

I guess the Speakeasy people helped set it up:

7 Likes

Hey man. Just measured PH1 and PH3.

Day 20 from flip PH1 = 56in from base to top
Day 20 from flip PH3 = 54 1/2in from base to top. Hope this helps when you decide to run them. I’m kind of trippin because I only have 9 more inches of play from the tops to the tent ceiling so please don’t be a fool like me and get yourself stuck in a stretchy situation. Lol.
I hope this helps, I will continue to document the stretch for you if it continues too.

7 Likes

I can confirm that this website is legit. Morgan did indeed help him set it up. Also all listed vendors are correct

7 Likes

Ah cool! Morgan is good people in my book :blush:

4 Likes

https://www.breedersdirectseedco.com/Black-triangle-clone
They have restocked 1 black triangle breeder cut

7 Likes

Thin mint hashplant 8 weeks 12 12

Lazy lightning 5 weeks flowering

31 Likes

WOOH!! Looks like your definitely doing your homeowrk, thanks for the update bud. Some plants stretch too fast, before you know it theyre popping through the tent like fred flinstone!! keep me updated bud, you might get lucky and they can stop stretching soon. That or possibly supercrop too!!

1 Like

5/6 germination on the Jabba’s stash :slight_smile:
1/6 germination on the bad dawg sunshine 4 :frowning:

46042-ecad9d1edf5604540d73a59943332045

27 Likes

I remember people were concerned about the Jabba’s Stash being so old. I’m glad that worked out.

5 Likes

yeah I’m shocked that I got better germination from them than I did the sunshine freebie pack. A little salty that I spent 60 for the sunshine pack, that’s what I get for wasting my money on strainly I thought I had learned my lesson but apparently not
The guy has another pack for sale I should message him and tell him his seeds didn’t germinate, maybe he will be cool and throw me the other freebie. wishful thinking

8 Likes

I was thinking about buying those a couple weeks ago lol

5 Likes

Shoot me a DM on Thursday. I can get you some of those for 40$ less :upside_down_face::green_heart:. They’ve been in my fridge for a couple years, germination should be good.

27 Likes

You’re awesome thank you

8 Likes

Lemon Wookie V2 day 60

PassionFruit Hash Plant day 60

44 Likes

Field trip day 69 coming down :call_me_hand:

54 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I saw this local cut slinger “Boston clones” charging 500 for a cut of a pheno that mass medical found from a pack of blue lotus of bodhi’s work and it’s really rubbing me the wrong way.

7 Likes