Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I hate coming in here seeing arguing about plants that are related to Bodhi. If you can’t say anything nice, then don’t say anything ally all.

The plant on the left is a Space Monkey. How about yall talk about that instead.

Edit: I’m flagging all these posts cause I wanna read about Bodhi and growing weed. Not some fussy bullshit, go back to Facebook with that shit.

24 Likes

Here’s Mrs. Matt. man with a couple of tall ass Phone homes

37 Likes

Nice headroom with that tent setup. I guess that is an advantage of led to be able to put the light directly against the ceiling like that without the concerns of excess heat from your light source.

10 Likes

I have it maxed out all the way to the ceiling. I got lucky this time. Hopefully there’s only three more days left of stretch, we will see. I will cut the top of that tent open for Bodhi. I don’t give a shit.

7 Likes

Don’t cut it!! Supercrop the tallest branches and get them back to a level with everything else.

6 Likes

I might tie some Paracord and bend them down, but we will see ha ha

5 Likes

I think it is important to remember what @Bodhi told us, and only what @Bodhi told us in this regard.

19 Likes

Those phone homes are insane bro, looking amazing. Makes me want to pop mine :fire:

6 Likes

I haven’t forgotten about you either. I’ve been documenting the stretch for you as well. I will have some numbers in the next couple of days.

4 Likes

Beautiful brother, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

COPA f2ing and offering rare Bodhi strains from 10-15 years ago for free is no different than what we do here on Overgrow.

11 Likes

To those shitting up the thread, stop shitting up the thread.

20 Likes

We’re all entitled to our beliefs, but we’re all here right now because of our love for growing and Bodhi. Let’s keep that love flowing guys, everyone here’s an amazing grower with so much experience and knowledge to help each other become even better.

6 Likes

91dxub-1

8 Likes

So, you keep your lights fixed, and dont raise the when the canopy grows vertically?

1 Like

It went for $220 What makes it worth 200+

3 Likes

No I don’t. I keep them about 18 inches above when I start a flower but when they stretch I have to adjust. I wasn’t sure how far these were going to stretch, but I did veg for quite a while, and they are in 7 gallon pots of soil. I’m on day 19 from flip so I don’t anticipate too much more stretch. From base of the stem to the top of the tallest plant before flip it was 40 inches exactly on my PH1 and 37 from base to top on my PH3. I’ll go get a measurement now and let you know where they’re at if you want. But basically, I try to find that sweet spot where my light spread is good and my lights aren’t too close and I adjust accordingly as they grow. I have been a HPS/MH Grow or my whole life and just recently purchased my first LED lights in January of this year. I really do enjoy them. However, I do have some learning to do.

5 Likes

Unfortunately Mrs. Matt. man turn the lights off already. This is kind of a measurement I had for the first 10 days but I can tell you they are over 55in for sure. I will get a measurement in the morning. I did make a promise to @Kyleromero94 that I would take measurements periodically through stretch so I can give him a better idea of how far they might go vertically.

5 Likes

I guess you did veg for awhile! 40" on day 1 of flip!
I only have 78" of headroom, and the top of my hydro units are 16" off the floor, so I have to lst train them or flip while still short. Main thing I had to adjust for when I started using led was increased cal mag intake, but i do not miss hps…

4 Likes