Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

The guy on RIU has a pack for sale.

6 Likes

I would never pay that much for a cut! I am not sure if I ever would purchase a clone ad I enjoy seeing the entire growth cycle of the these plants!

1 Like

Maybe its just the label but that looks like a partial pack :laughing: how much are they asking?

You would have to ask the seller. I know he gave me a reasonable price when I asked about another strain. I did not go through because it is a gamble, being so old.

2 Likes

It has nothing to do with the pack. It’s more profiting off bodhi’s work. That’s a POS move.

3 Likes

Most of these old bodhi packs cost $77 + shipping so charging 100 is not unreasonable. Charging 500-2000+ like they are on strainly would be of course.

3 Likes

Check it out @CocoaCoir. They just came in today! Sweet sticker too! Pretty happy to hold this now.

13 Likes

I was trying to help by providing a link to a actual pack of blue lotus for sale for a good price as an alternative to the 500 clone. I can always keep the information to myself next time for your sake.

6 Likes

12 Likes

@Cannavore

11 Likes

I am banking on getting this freebie!!!

3 Likes

Which one is DLA 2?

3 Likes

i was trying to look it up because of the copa freebie but couldn’t find the cross. i grew goji x dla5 outside it was a beast.

3 Likes

It is also one half of DLA 16 - DSB x A1

10 Likes

thank you for providing this info

2 Likes

Its a favorite of mine and my friends. Amazing aroma, live resin on mine were like horchata spice and lime. Cured out to a pungent piney earthyness, skunk undertones. Flower rosin was prue pine. The buzz was very high quality, heady and relaxing. The more you smoke the more horizontal you get.

16 Likes

Very cool for me to read this @NorthernScrogger. I agree with you 100%, it’s definitely the best smoke that I’ve ever owned.
It’s pretty cool because one of the phenos is very euphoric/clear/uplifting, and the other one has a strong narcotic element to it, puts me straight to sleep.
I’m keeping both.

12 Likes

I know nierika is Bodhis outdoor line (if I’m not mistaken, could be wrong), but what are some other strains of his that do well outdoors? Asking for next years grow, Southern California, very hot and dry environment

1 Like

The a.s.s were suggested to be outdoors. I think he labels them outdoors if they’re best to be grown outdoors.

2 Likes