Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

That super skunk?? I’ve heard that’s a good one, I know many strains are designed for outdoors and labeled as so, he’s got a great selection. :ok_hand:t2: I should’ve chosen my words better, I mean many of his strains that are typically grown indoors, like black triangle, pura vida, red eye Jedi, sun ra, etc. I’m curious to which of those would do well outdoors too, I feel that a lot of the strains are very hardy and would do well in or outdoors due to the good genetics. I’m fairly new to Bodhi so just learning at the moment, I know many on here are bodhi vets

2 Likes

Old soul if you can find a pack absolutely crushed takes the heat takes cold similar climate to there @Kyleromero94 similarly the pinesoul mom did great if you have some gogi f2 you probably could find some real nice plants for outdoor

13 Likes

Nice!! That’s definitely the type, very hardy and resistant to the extreme conditions. That’s pine soul and omg right? I feel the landrace genetics are perfect for these conditions in certain strains

3 Likes

Yes pinesoul x omg have ran the pinesoul cut and I think I preferred the old soul I’ve ran over the mother really improved the structure gave it a bit more potency and was all around easier to grow less finicky good breeding with that cross brought out the good and improved it in a few areas can’t say enough good about that one

11 Likes

As someone who fell in love with Bodhi seeing his plants on those old 99 plant outdoor farms in cali, Ive seen a bunch kill it! As mentioned, Ive seen 5+ lb ASS in the middle of the desert. Anything Appalchia or Snow Lotus too. As well as most of the 88g13hps Ive ran. Wookies are some of my favorite Bodhis, but they seem to be a bit more hit and miss. Moral of the story is most Bodhi work kills it in the dry hot cali outdoor weather lol

13 Likes

I see that quite a bit, the old mother ghani might is great, a few grows and crosses I’ve seen always look amazing structurally IME

6 Likes

Lol I was about to say, so basically all of his strains? I like that answer bro, makes selecting much less difficult :joy: actually gave my buddy a spare snow lotus clone I had, should’ve kept it for my damn self lol jk but no lie, she’s blowing me away growth wise, I get jealous every time I see her. The wookies are great, wonder if they stretch super heavy outdoors??

6 Likes

Triple sunshine A

Goji og

ssdd x ts

Triple sunshine B

:lemon:. I swear she doesnt look this shitty overall, lol def stacks similar to @Joker

39 Likes

That looks really good, that’s an F2 right? The bud structure and calyx to leaf ratio reminds me of the Triple Sunshine mom / TK. Any of them developing any interesting smells? Thanks for growing them out & sharing pictures!

19 Likes

Yeah few things got that raw vigor like Snow Lotus! Last year I popped seeds july 3rd or 4th outdoors, and they were still 4-5 footers at harvest.

Depends on which one! Seems like the mother has a lot of influence on that one. In my fav 2 wookie lines, one jumps 50% in flower, and the other 3-4x lol

9 Likes

You’re not kidding!! I wanted to send some pics, but OG is being an absolute weirdo about any pics I’m trying to send right now.

Maybe around a month ago I gave him the gal in a solo cup, and now she’s already almost 3-4 feet tall, what a beast :fist:t2:

And which ones which of those other two strains that stretch, do tell :eyes:

7 Likes

Brother it wasnt possible without you! I’ll post more pics tonite my queen cola on the SSDD got way too kuch light for a while and has this crazy cone on top. Id like your opinions on that one hah

5 Likes

She’s stacking hard enough, I had to break out the yo-yo’s, even with 2 nets.

40 Likes

@Kyleromero94 The strain More Cowbell v2 “Minty Dub” (GSC “thin mint cut” x 88g13/hp) is listed as outdoor. It seems to handle indoors as well but Bodhi listed it as “od [outdoor] gift” on the label

@Shevchenko has grown it and has remarkable pictures, he did an amazing job with it

14 Likes

This is awesome information, I have a pack of this and didn’t have a clue it was listed as outdoor. I’m glad someone has tried it indoors tho because that’s what I’ll have to do eventually.

5 Likes

Haha yeah man :smiley: I got a pack of it too and had no clue what “od gift” meant until I asked here and was told it means “outdoors”

Indoors is “try it, might work but it may not be stable.” Obviously Shev was able to pull off a killer result in his tent :+1:

4 Likes

Those outdoor labeled ones I don’t think necessarily doesn’t mean there made for outdoor (although from pictures I’ve seen the ghash seems to hold up well outdoor) the main reason for the outdoor label is they use cuts that can have herm tendencies and under natural light and conditions less likely to appear

14 Likes

Those pictures from Shev look really really good too. If I do run it I’ll have to be very observant, don’t want to ruin a good thing lol. Great information @emeraldbullfrog i sure appreciate that man. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info brother!! If I ever get a pack of these and they look anywhere near @Shevchenko ’s grow, Id be damn happy. Great job on those gals, Bodhi could use those shots for selling, I keep staring at them haha

7 Likes

Really beautiful images! I received a package like this as a gift from JBC… If I can get something similar, I’ll be very happy!

:metal:t3:

5 Likes