Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

IMG_0847

15 Likes

zunga zeng. 3 weeks in and high trichome content and secondary trichs. smell is jah goo all the way. dark, sweet , succulent fruit melange. stretchy(150 %) sat dominant. fast grower. A touch slower than blue dream but vigorous. but i will reiterate, the smell is powerful.

15 Likes

zunga. have 3. this is 91/2 feet. purple striped stems.

28 Likes

Old Soul seed. 35 gallon tub. Coco, peat, aeration and dry amendments. 50% stretch. Some early fruit and gas.

18 Likes

2nd pheno of dragons blood hp at day 70 now. Finally starting to stink. Smells very similar to the other one, like citrus candy/Skittles but less sweet and with a more hashy funk too it. Colas are almost soda can size. I’d guess another week or 2 before it’s ready to chop maybe more

53 Likes

Lavender jack #6, looking like shes guna be a keeper. The bag appeal is definitely there, the terps are too kinda but little muted, hoping itll come out more after she dries and cures some. Looking like shes guna yield pretty decent too. As long as the taste and high are there, i think shes guna check all the boxes… i hope, lol :crossed_fingers:

47 Likes

River, how many days of flower? nice bulbous calyx’s . i used to see lots of jack herer 20 years ago that had a very unique look. Its like Blue Dream. So prevalent at one point that people tired of it. But its a classic for a reason. I personally love it. also have you smoked it? I mean previously. It definitely has a special aphrodisiac quality to the flower. Champagne of strains…

7 Likes

Chopped at 72 days of flower. But yea i really like the look of swollen calyx like that, is that a jack trait? I haven’t smoked this pheno yet, definitely my favorite so far out of the 4 females i got from the 6 beans popped, atleast structure and look wise. All 4 were pretty different regarding flower, the structure was mostly the same except this one, not a ridiculous amount of side branches like the others. She also almost doubled in size during stretch, and looks to be the best yielder of the bunch too… maybe lol, well see when she dry. The others stretched a little less, maybe 1.5x. But i agree, i love some jack herer and durban poison, which imo both have a similar profile and high, atleast the phenos ive tried. Wish more people worked w both of those cultivars honestly, i love that jack/haze profile. Wish i could find cuts of either, or atleast some ibl seeds lol

8 Likes

Also looks like shes guna be the easiest to trim our of the bunch too, which imo is a huge plus… i hate trimming lol

3 Likes

Moms lemon cream pie…11 weeks in flower… massive!

35 Likes

Thanks @prempavee.ganja

Meanwhile

A small dose of satisfaction for those who did not enjoy the cookies collaboration

14 Likes

Good intel, mr. coir. i like a centralized area for all things Bodhi and your doing the scouting/ scowering fir us folks that can’t/won’t. I will name an accidental S1/s2 and then gouge and lie to the community. Berner is a Don King hype type. People that know nothing of this sacred plant like that cow. What did he do again? where’s Minitiger? He keeps us updated on the west coast happenings and can disect that toad. instagram sucks. anyone over 40 can recall the forum heyday and overgrow is on the way to a renaissance, again. sorry. Did not have my chaw and tea.

11 Likes

I’m sure you know but CSI just lost his main account. IG sucks.

7 Likes

these guys need to come back to the forums. thanks mr. grazer

1 Like

That would definitely be nice… though I understand people like Caleb are trying to add new (and probably younger) customers, and IG is a pretty good place for that despite its disadvantages.

2 Likes

Berner is just a career scammer. Lately he’s gotten in big trouble for trying to get cash payouts from dispos to have cookies products on the shelf behind the investors back. But what would people expect from him? He got his start selling coke, then working at the REAL cookies shop in SF, and stealing the whole branding.

People seem to think he made up all that branding. But for years and years there was a dispo in the Mission disctrict called “Cookies SF”. Their logo was a stunk, not the dumb chocolate chip cookie he used. Remember he wanted to pair up with Bodhi for the simple reason that Cookies has become super irrelevant.

That fool spend a decade hyping cookies junk as “the best weed in the world”. But now anyone can smoke it and realize its extremely sub par. So his persona of “I find the best weed” has became renaming cuts and taking credit for it. Perfect example is the “Lemonade” thats really just Lemon Tree. I knew dudes growing that Lemon Tree, and they would openly say it was just a renamed Lemon Sour D.

But Ive lived in the Bay my whole life. Berner is completely irrelevant out here. Especially since people are getting hip the whole cookies “empire” is a front for the Armenian mob. Most folks into weed just grow their own nowadays. Which is why cookies has become mostly a merch company that sells overpriced junk seeds. The only thing keepin that brand alive is selling their boof as “THCA” in illegal states. But that loophole is about to close. And cookies will be just another failed brand.

14 Likes

:thinking: Not according to the legal market.
That’s 99% of what’s for sale over here in the midwest. Cookies and her derivatives :mask:

2 Likes

*In California

Not even in the top ten.

4 Likes

Calling cookies irrelevent in a market dominated by cookies is hilarious.

3 Likes