Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

:thinking: You talking cookies brand? This is the list

#1 - Cereal Milk - CannaBiotix (CBX) ← Cookies cross
#2 - Funky Donny - Allswell ← Made up shit? Probably cookies in there
#3 - Unruly OG - Blem
#4 - Star Dust OG - Eighth Brother, Inc. ← Cookies/OG/NL cross
#5 - Northern Lights - Eighth Brother, Inc.
#6 - Tangie Ting - Blem
#7 - L’Orange - CannaBiotix (CBX)
#8 - Ice Cream Cake - Eighth Brother, Inc. ← Cookies cross
#9 - Blueberry Cookies - Eighth Brother, Inc. ← Cookies cross
#10 - Garlic Juice - West Coast Cure ← Cookeis cross

so 6 out of the top 10 in cali, for sure, have cookies in them.

7 Likes

I was speaking Cookies brand because this all stems from the Berner post above.

4 Likes

Ah, yeah idk about brand recognition here, I see their clothing in the dispo’s but not really flower. Regardless, their work has spread far and wide under different names.

2 Likes

Talking about the brand. In california. They used to buy and white label. Then tried to put on a ton of warehouses to grow their own. And it was a disaster. Not to mention all the massive fraud allegations. Im not talking about whats popular strain wise. Of course the legal market is all “pretty weed” junk.

Heres what I was referring to. Not a great look for ol bern lol

8 Likes

Black Triangle up for auction by a trusted member here

Currently only $25

6 Likes

What a tool smh lol. Changed his name to a russ bufalino (late mafia boss of Pennsylvania) at the same time hes fighting cases accusing him of using mafia like tactics in the industry :man_facepalming:. His lawyers probably hate him lol

6 Likes

Or Joe Pesci in The Irishman where he likely saw the movie and heard the name :joy::joy:

3 Likes

having an IG page with 2K+ followers alone is like hosting your own forum but without all the bullshit.

the crackdowns must be a bit frustrating tho… Archive & CSI also lost their IG recently, Sincity lost their Discord. hope bodhi doesnt get the axe (dont think so, hes not as active as all the others).

Here are my Divine Interventions. They both have a strong pissy haze smell.

32 Likes

Wow. Thanks for the 411. Trusted member where? Is that an unopened pack?

Berner is a culture vulture x2 stole from hip hop and cannabis culture for his own benefit.

4 Likes

It is a trusted OverGrow member.

2 Likes

Ooof, just saw on IG that one of Bodhi’s sons recently died at age 18. What a terrible loss.

16 Likes

Photo of Bodhi Sundance (Lemon Thai {incognito indica pheno} x Wookie. 3 month cure. Excellent :ok_hand::+1: structured plants with sweet lemon herbal creamy taste. Smoke is hybrid type high you can smoke anytime of day.

17 Likes

2g bud. Nice density and had large buds from bottom to top.

1 Like

Right after his mom, too. So sad for him and his family.

10 Likes

Holy shit, this has got to be a difficult time. My heart goes out to him and his family :green_heart: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

I feel so saddened by that news. I don’t like to hear about the terrible things that happen to great people. I know it’s life and it happens to everyone, but it’s so disheartening. Sending so much love to Bodhi and all of his family.

9 Likes

Do you recall how long you flowered it for?

1 Like

If your asking me about the Sundance 60-70 days… I kept 2 females out of 4 seeds. They all germed but two males I didn’t keep. (I did keep a Bodhi Cherry Queen male and made f2). Of the 2 females I kept one natural structure and the other was topped and shaped. I let the natural go about 68-70 days and the topped plant, in a smaller container, go about 60-62 days. The topped plant easily grew into a nice table top structure with a single topping and some lst/bending/tie down. The natural structure doubled in stretch but evenly through out all the branches. Not leafy and the buds, even on the bottoms, had good size and density. @IgrowBodhiandCSI

6 Likes

This is the most likely answer lol. I haven’t watched the Irishman yet, but i think i will now lol. Wikipidea says Pesci’s role is based on bufalino, idk how accurately tho

2 Likes